Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Exia Dark Matter are recruiting!

We are a Heroic Rancor Raid/ AAT raid guild looking for New Players.
    We were started by a group of friends, and have a stable roster of everyday players. We are looking for players that can be on everyday, who enjoy a friendly group atmosphere, and who want to build their rooster.
    Our members actively discuss raid comps, arena comps, how to 3* battles, and help each other gear their heroes through donations.
    We run T7 rancor raids 3 times per week, We also do 2 times the AAT Herioc Raid.

We have members from throughout the world. We require a third Party App such as Line.

Minimum requirements:
    • Be active or get kick
    • 600 Guild activity Points per day[weekly 4200]
    • Do Raid if you can!!
    • Be nice to all our Guild Mates
    • Have Line installed, (if you from china contact me via We Chat)

If this sounds like a guild that you could call home, please message me on here and I can answer any questions you have.

Thank you and good luck,

Game ID: 769-525-542
    Line: 555556698
    We Chat: A555556698

If we are Full and you want to Join just leave us a message below here.
  • Tauntan's Revenge is a very active new Guild recruiting all levels range. If you are looking for a friendly and helpful place, Welcome!
    We also have a group on Line Messenger if interested.
    Add me 858-695-129 and I'll invite you into the guild =D
  • Guild - Vergence
    85 Pengo RootBeer Leader
    63 Spider88 Officer

We have 5 very active players and a few come and go players.
    Looking for 4 to 5 new players interested in working together exchanging gear, Daily Guild Activities, Guild Raids and talking strategy.

If interested in ALWAYS finishing in the Top10 in Daily Guild Activities and Raids,
    contact us @ Vergence
    or Spider88 # 672-884-279

Good luck!!!
  • Hello fellow swgoh fans 

We are looking for active players to join our guild. The J'di community just opened its third guild are we are ready to start raiding. We currently have 14 active members donating 600/600 a day and are growing quickly.

We want You wether You are new or experienced, all levels are welcome. This is a relaxed guild just trying to get some steady active members plus there is room to grow into our t5 and t7 guilds to grind your items.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the guild and with our battles. We will be doing Tier 2 raids and progressing up to Tier 4 for the Padawans.

We also have a group chat on Line were we discuss topics and help each other. The LINE app is highly recommended but not a requirement
    Please add any of the below three if you have any questions or would like to discuss anything further.

Send an ally request in game for an invite, DM me here or add me on line.

Community Leader - D'Air W'en
    Ally code 727-314-666
    LINE ID – papaduck240

N'ORTN R'EN J'DI Guild Leader - FrodoBongins
    Ally code - 968-154-822
    LINE ID – frodobongins

Recruiting officer - LxGee
    Ally code - 721-387-537
    LINE ID - LxGee

Thank you
    LxGee

From
    N'ORTN R'EN J'DI
    E’AST R'EN J'DI
    W'EST R'EN J'DI
    1489344680952.jpg
  • El Pink Banana's need players of all levels. We have no requirements, other than you play as often as you're able.
    We are a very casual, no pressure guild who's just trying to enjoy the game.
    Hit me up in game and I'll send you an invite: ally code: 327-915-539
  • 3xTom
    106 posts Member
    Our new guild, consisting of 28 members right now (lvl 37 -66), is searching for more members. Everybody is welcome, only rule is to enjoy the game. no other chatt app required.

Currently we are raiding rancor tier 3 at least twice a week

If I cought your interest, just add me under 819-263-544
  • BOT
    55 posts Member
    Brand new guild recruiting members of all levels. No I do not want to merge with another group unless they are willing to come to the new guild. I've been playing the game for a while and want to take a shot at creating a new guild. PM me for more info
  • Hey guys, my name is Organic Brownie.
    Ally code: 844-261-121
    LINE ID: clash-tanner
    More info below:

I'm the leader of xJEDIMINDTRICKSxG2 and we are looking to fill up this guild and start working towards Heroic Rancor and eventually HAAT. We are a sister guild to a top 100 guild xJEDIMINDTRICKSx.
    We currently have 37 members, but I'm starting to kick out more inactives to make space for ACTIVE players!! If you have a small guild of 10-15 PLEASE message me and we can merge to grow stronger!

REQUIREMENTS
    Level 60+
    At least ONE (1) 6* Character
    We prefer that you have a 6* as well
    Guild activity
    600 raid tickets per day
    Adult manner and cooperation!

RAIDS
    We are currently running a T5-T6 raid anywhere from 2-3 times a week. This is improving and we will do higher raids VERY soon!! We just need you to join. We also do Tank Takedown and members from our main guild come over to help us out!

Message me if interested or for more info!!
    ALLY CODE: 844-261-121
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for members. Raids around 3 or 4 and any level open... Look me up at profile number 363-448-974 and I'll send an invite if u don't come in immediately... Look forward to seeing you there :)
    Post edited by Nrm153 on
  • Voth
    5 posts Member
    A couple friends and myself started a new guild, Monsters of the Milestone. It might be a stretch, but there's only four of us at the moment. We'd love some new recruits, however! Add me if you like and I'll send a guild invite!

Ally Code: 273-365-881
  • Good evening everyone.
    Hoping you´re doing.
    I´m here to speak on behalf of "Archfiends" a guild me and some friends did back on December (last year) we started doing T2 and now we´re doing T5 (in 3 days) and T4 (In one and a half day).
    The reason of this message is to make a call to those players that might be interested in joining us (40 players atm in the guild) so we can all grow together and start making T5s faster and then being able to do T6 and above

PM or add me as an ally (552 854 579)

• Laga
    3 posts Member
    Tauntan's Revenge is a very active new Guild recruiting all levels range. If you are looking for a friendly and helpful place, Welcome!
    We also have a group on Line Messenger if interested.
    Add me 858-695-129 and I'll invite you into the guild =D
  • Guild - Vergence
    85 Pengo RootBeer Leader
    63 Spider88 Officer

We have 5 very active players and a few come and go players.
    Looking for 4 to 5 new players interested in working together exchanging gear, Daily Guild Activities, Guild Raids and talking strategy.

If interested in ALWAYS finishing in the Top10 in Daily Guild Activities and Raids,
    contact us @ Vergence
    or Spider88 # 672-884-279

For those Guild Leaders looking for another Guild that could be a developmental group to help your group grow great player and them send them to you, we would love to be part of a Ladder Guild and we would be the lower development team.

Good luck!!!
  • Endor Strike Team is looking for new recruits! Add me to get invited! Ally code 899-542-268
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for members. Add me at profile number 363-448-974 and I'll get u an invite if u don't drop by. We r doing raids 3 and 4 right now.
  • Hi,

Yorkshire Nerfherders are recruiting. Brand new guild set up by 2 experienced players (level 84 and level 80)

No minimum level entry

No pressure targets. Its a new friendly guild who will help you with which characters to research, who works well with in certain teams etc.

Guild has been set up today. We have 5 players confirmed. This is your chance to be a founding member. We are here for the long haul. We know this game is a grind and will help you level up asap.

We aim to raid as much as we can and will vary the raid levels so everyone can play and get raid prizes.

If you are a bit lost, or your guild seems to be a bit quiet, this is the guild for you.

We will set up a communication platform but it wont be compulsory.

Send me a friend request, and if you are not in a guild, I'll add you straightaway

My ally code is 617-824-143

Cheers and hope to see you soon

Mijas Baldrizian

• xJEDIMINDTRICKSxG2
    NEWCOMERS WELCOME!!!
    ALLY CODE: 844-261-121
    Guild members: 39

Hey guys my name is Organic Brownie and I'm looking for active players to join our guild!! I've just kicked out some inactive players and those spots need to be filled!

Requirements
    Level 60+ (We can work with you)
    Active 600 raid tickets per day
    At least one 6* character
    Willingness to chat and cooperate
    Goals to grow the guild and yourself
    Adult manner and conduct

Raids
    We are currently doing a T5-T6 Rancor Raid 2 to 3 times a week, as often as possible. This can improve with more people and more growth!!
    We also have heavy hitters and we do Tank Takedown and finish it in a little over a week! Come be a part of our growing guild and progress into heroic raids with us!
  • Hi guys starting up a new guild and looking for players to come grow with us no level requirements or any of that we are open to everyone if interested in joining send me a request my ally code is 469-456-353
  • Hello,

My name is Merari and I am speaking for the guild Relics of Brother Maynard. We are a new guild seeking new players interested in building up characters up to enjoy the game.

We currently have 4 members who are very active. I personally am level 85 and have been playing for over a year. The other members are currently around level 65 and are growing fast. We are planning on doing tier 3 raids at the moment.

Requirements:
    Level 30 or higher
    Cooperate with guild activities and the exchange
    Join in on the raids for items
    Be respectful of other guild mates in chat
    Be active by playing at least once a day

If you are interested in joining us and making new friends, send me an ally request. My ally code is 588-698-397.
  • Tater023
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Blood Order

We are a guild with 30 active members and looking to grow to a full 50 to speed up raids and rewards.

-We do tier V and VI Rancor Raids
    -Constant AAT Raid
    -Helpful strategies in the chat
    -Very active in donations

We are currently looking for members of any level as long as you do your daily activities. 5 days inactive = kicked.

We want all our members to participate and grow; the goal is to get to Level 85 and we want to help you do that.

Shoot me a message on here if you are interested in joining!
  • Hey all

Tomorrow we will start raiding. We will be starting with the pit tier 4. This is a new guild and we already have 20 active members. We run a community here and have 2 other full guilds running t6 and t7.

Please you are interesting in joining our guild or have any question please DM me here or
    Add me on LINE ID is LxGee or add me as an ally for an invite 721-387-537

Thanks

LxGee

From

N'ORTN R'EN J'DI
    E’AST R'EN J'DI
    W'EST R'EN J'DI
    1489344680952.jpg

• Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    Belgian Masters is a Belgian guild. We currently have mostly mid level players 30-60, but we do have ambitions to push further up. So if you are from Belgium (flanders mostly, but we also accept french-speaking people), or if you have strong Belgian symphaties, feel free to add me.

We are always doing raids (T3-4 on Rancor, and an AAT is up for the higher level people)

384-318-252
  • Hi,
    Yorkshire Nerfherders are recruiting. Brand new guild set up by 2 experienced players (level 84 and level 80)

No minimum level entry

No pressure targets. Its a new friendly guild who will help you with which characters to research, who works well with in certain teams etc.

Guild has been set up today. We have 5 players confirmed. This is your chance to be a founding member. We are here for the long haul. We know this game is a grind and will help you level up asap.

We aim to raid as much as we can and will vary the raid levels so everyone can play and get raid prizes.

If you are a bit lost, or your guild seems to be a bit quiet, this is the guild for you.

We will set up a communication platform but it wont be compulsory.

Send me a friend request, and if you are not in a guild, I'll add you straightaway

My ally code is 617-824-143

Cheers and hope to see you soon

Mijas Baldrizian
  • LEGION OF THE DARKSIDE: Searching for a new Guild? We are currently seeking active and committed people to join us in "LEGION OF THE DARK SIDE." We are a fair Guild that alternates from lower tiered raids to higher tiered raids. Our only requirements are that you contribute something to the guild daily and that you love the game as much as we do! There are no level requirements here, so please come and join us today!
  • I just formed my Guild the name is GreyNights10. It's just me right now I am at level 46 looking for daily players. Level 25+
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    New guild is looking for more active members but there are no requirements for daily raid tickets, chat apps, level requirements, etc. Our guild has members ranging from level 33 to 82 so everyone is welcome to join and grow with us. If you have a small guild and would like to merge, your entire guild is welcome to join us and we’ll promote your leader to an officer. We are super friendly and active in daily tickets and gear exchange. We’ll be kicking off a Tier III Rancor Rain on either Sunday or Monday.

If interested add me at ally code: 977-185-135 and I’ll send a guild invite.

Thanks,
    TK421
  • LV 40 - 55 Serious New guild

Dr Evazan Cosmetic Surgery is recruiting!

If you are new to the game and already addicted this is the place for you. We are looking for people who play daily and want to do the early guild raids. There are not many guilds for new players that want to group up, learn together, and be successful. Our goal is to fill up the guild with solid players starting out in the game and do the guild raids!

My IGN is MasterJediSkywalker, send me an ally invite and once I accept I can invite you to guild. My ally code is 273-468-789

Happy Hunting!
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting... Small guild great for beginners as we r just getting on our feet... Look my profile up at363-448-974
  • Our guild Red5Rogue2 has just finished a Tier V (everyone got rewards) and are now into Phase 2 of Tier IV "The Pit" raid but we're continuing our recruiting!

We're looking for players 30+ that will follow the guild activities schedule as much as possible and try to produce 600/600 raid tickets every day. We've been crushing our dailies, with everyone contributing so we're looking for like-minded people to help out.

We are an active guild with the goal of being be able to complete raids on a regular basis. The more people participate, the stronger everyone in the guild gets.

We follow the "24-hour one-team" rule for raids to ensure everyone gets a shot in (and therefore gets a reward), and it's been a success for all of our raids.

We have a very active chat where everyone is very friendly and always there to help. We have a good mix of newer and older players who enjoy sharing their experiences and offer advice. This makes our guild a great environment to enjoy the game and learn by having access to people who are eager to help.

That being said, we also just chat about whatever! There might even be a random Star Wars quote thrown in once in a while. ;)

We are currently 26 members ranging from 32 to 85 currently but all 30+ are welcome!

If this sounds like a guild you'd be interested in joining, PM me your ally code for an invite, or add me as an ally in game: 325-473-166. :)
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are getting ready to start a tier 4 raid and we r a Small guild of about 12 people. Will be great for beginners as we r just getting on our feet... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite
This discussion has been closed.