Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Karok
    419 posts Member
    * Relevo *
    We are looking for players who are team minded and want to grow with us . Key is to have fun and stay active , right now we are focused on beating the tank raid so we are all building our teams up and we are very close with a lot of teams doing big damage. We use line chat to communicate and share new game info but it's not mandatory it's just very helpful . We are looking for players level 60 but if you're active and do your part we have a spot for you . What we ask from each player is to be active and do your 600 daily, communicate either on our line chat or game chat and follow raid rules . If your looking for a strong team minded guild that helps every member get stronger with great leadership join us . Spoken languages: german, spanish an english of course.
    Karok
    Ally code
    938-624-232 or PM
  • Half a Hundred Hounds is picking up players looking for a casual guild. I'm Dude, my Ally code is 994-454-263, hit me up. Join in, we are good people
  • MORTAL SEPRATISTS

We are raiding t7 rancor and normal tank.

1 space available removing an inactive member.

looking for a daily active player any level.

Very active and chatty guild who use line.

Rules for all

1. remove players inactive for for long periods without prior notice. with the exception of bank holidays

2. aim to get 600 raid tokens each day

3. Rancor 24 hours zero score

4. respect each other and help each other wherever possible

Line I.D: lord_eddy
    Ally: 944-514-285
  • Veterans of Uprising are looking for you!

We are a looking for new members supporting our guild. We are mostly players from the Star Wars Uprising game and enjoying this game now. The guild has no specific rules - be nice, come back daily if possible - no pressure to reach certain goals - Its just a game and it should be fun playing it and developing your squad with the help of our guild members.

If you want to join the guild - the ally code is: 475-245-361
  • MaathFalstom
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Force Yin Yang is looking for new members.

Are you looking for a solid guild that is friendly, and will help you grow quickly in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes? Then look no further. Force Yin Yang is a guild made up of seasoned players that are excited about growing new members. We have experience doing all raids, galactic wars, arena fighting, fleet battles, and all event mini games.

If you are looking to get the most out of SWGOH then look no further, message me here, send me an email with your Ally Code, or send me an ally request in game @ Ally Code at 142-895-395. A fourth method is to look for Force Yin Yang in the guild bank.

We look forward to you joining us.
    Post edited by MaathFalstom on
  • Laid back guild looking for active members. We have players ranging from lv 50-85 and we rotate a tier 6 & then tier 4 pit raid in for our lower players so any level is welcome.
    If you're interested either join The East York Empire or add me
    Ally code: 872-283-579
  • Half a Hundred Hounds is picking up players for a casual guild. I'm Dude and my Ally code is 994-454-263. We are growing and lvling up, join up now
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 30 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite

Also we are not wanting to merge into another guild so please don't ask;)
  • xJEDIMINDTRICKSxG2 is recruiting. Lvl 75-85 guild with very active members. We had 50, but removed 10 inactives. Please message me for further details. We welcome single individuals or a clan merger (will remove some players if necessary) thanks!
  • House of Tarn is recruiting all player levels

We are a small but growing guild with 15 members, looking for any level player who wants to grow and help build a guild from scratch.

4 of us are 70+ but the rest range from level 20-60. If you are looking for a casual+ group to raid with, this might be your perfect place...

Here's how we set up the guild:

We don't have a daily participation minimum. As long as you play a couple times a week, that works for us!

We alternate between Pit tiers (4-2-5-3-6) as often as raid tickets build up. We also have the AAT raid tier 1 open for fun until the guild is strong enough to make a real go of it.

Discord group is set up if you want to chat with fellow guild members, but not required.

If this all sounds good to you, join us by sending me a PM, or ally request in game:

Flan Grus - ally code: 129-926-686

• FRKZ
    5 posts Member
    Hi, I've set up Alpha Honor Guards recently, and I'm currently looking for new members. I expect reasonably active members willing to build the guild from bottom to be one of the best. Let me know if anyone is interested and drop by your ally code so I can invite you to the guild. I'm lvl 85, and I welcome any players from any countries and any levels. Just be polite.

152-783-167 is my ally code.
  • DarkStar Heroes is looking for all active players, any levels to join a newly formed guild to come and grow with us. We have no requirements or rules, just come and play.

So if you're wanting to gear up and level up and participate in raids send me an ally invite and I'll invite you to the guild. My ally code is 397-399-911

Happy gaming, friends :)
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 30 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite

Also we are not wanting to merge into another guild so please don't ask;)
  • Just started a new guild the other day. We are up to 11 members now, the top 5 are lvl 85 80 76 76 71., But we will accept any active players...our guild is easy going and helpful, No "rules" or "demands" we donate a lot of tough to farm gear. All active members.

My Ally code is: 692-577-767

our guild is called: The East York Empire

Get in on the ground floor and let's become a heroic guild
  • We're a new guild looking to play casually and help others grow in a fun, unique environment. Our 3 leaders are ready to help turn you from a Padawan learner to a veteran Jedi Knight!

We are the Dantooine Revenge Squad, you can search us that way or add my ally code: 115-432-217. May the force be with you!
  • Boots
    55 posts Member
    "Barrens Chat" is recruiting. We have 32 members currently. We are on Rancor Tier 4. Although we rotate between Tier 4, 5 and 6. To help all levels out. All levels welcome. We are a family type of guild. Only rule is you login and play, help others out. If interested add me and I'll invite you. 498 466 568 or search Barrens Chat and join.
  • Sollos
    41 posts Member
    KnightsoftheSith are now recruiting

We are a growing guild focusing on leveling and gearing our mid level players. Currently running Tier 4 and 5 Rancor. Playing smart to maximize guild benefits. Filling up fast! Get in while there is still room!

Anyone is invited come dominate this game with us!

Add Sollos player ID: 461-929-169
    Open to join
  • Shadows in the Force is looking for any and all members to join this new guild. I'm a very experienced level 85 player capable of doing all raid tiers. This is a casual guild with no restrictions or requirements. Just looking for those who enjoy playing the game and are willing to help each other.
    My ally code is 424-715-393

• We are a relatively casual guild looking for 7-10 new members (we've got 43 members now, with a couple of low activity guys). A number of our guild members are just now hitting level 85 and we're looking to get some more experienced players. We're running T6 Rancor and Tank, although our Tank raid takes a while at the moment.

Looking to find active members that don't take things terribly seriously.

My ally code: 335-348-891 (hansbure)
    Guild: Cartel of One
  • Do You want to speed up Your progress or maybe You want to help others with it? Or maybe you look for "for fun" guild with no minimal requirements? We are just starting, with few members on board.
    Donuts of the Dark Side are waiting for You! This is a casual guild with no restrictions or requirements. Just looking for those who enjoy playing the game and are willing to help each other.
    Get powerful allies or become powerful ally for others! (Lvl85 to 35 on board)
    Take part in guild raids.
    Boost your grind with Guild exchange and guild store!
    No minimal daily contribution, just do what You can.
    If You want to join Us, grab Your sweets, send friend invite to Officers and await guild invite.
    Ally codes 525-529-353, 286-821-168, 368-376-638, 139-686-329
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Looking for 10 ACTIVE members to round out our guild but there are no requirements for daily raid tickets, chat apps, etc. People levels 50 to 70 are preferable since they’ll be at a level where the majority of the guild members are at and be able to participate in all raids and best fit in and enjoy all the perks (our members range from level 35-83). Right now we will be doing 2-3 Rancor raids a week (Tier 4) for the next 2 weeks until our lower level members are able to acquire 1 character with 5 stars because we want everyone to grow and share in the prizes. In ~2 weeks we should be bumping up to tier 5 consistently once all the lower level members are ready.

If interested add me at ally code: 977-185-135 and I’ll send a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions that you have.

We are too big and not interested in merging into another guild since we are very pleased with our current officer & leader arrangement.

Thanks,
    TK421
  • We are a newly formed guild looking for lower level players to grow our roster and all to achieve together. Hyperdrive Grease Monkeys...... A better brand of hyperdrive mechanic. The guild will be three weeks old on April 1st.
    All players welcome - not "requiring" anything more than free to play, a good attitude/no profanity and English speaking to communicate respectfully with guild mates. We want to keep the guild as low drama and casual as possible while still having FUN growing as a team and working through raid levels. Contribute as much as possible... off days happen but non-contributing players removed bi-weekly. Discord chat app is useful but not a requirement
    Ally code for contact: 937-944-172.
  • House Divided Blue Squadron is a new guild designed to develop lower level players and bring them into a strong guild family. The guild family has 4 guilds:
    House Divided – Tier 7 Pit/Heroic AAT
    Serve The Republic – Tier 7 Pit/Normal AAT
    House Divided Arc - Tier 7 Pit/Normal AAT
    House Divided Blue Squadron Tier 3/Tier 4/Tier 5 Pit/Normal AAT
    We would like players of all levels willing to do tier 3 through tier 5 raids. As players develop and reach level 75, they will become eligible to move up to the higher level guilds once spots open up. The guild is EST based and presently has 12 members.
    This guild is new, so is wide open for you to come and bring friends with you. You will have access to veterans doing heroic AAT for advice, and have a growth path in place to find a guild doing the top tier raids once you are eligible.
    If your best character is only 4 star, we've got your back. Tired of earning guild cash and not even getting on the raid board? We understand. If you and/or some friends are stuck in a guild that has a full guild bank and haven’t raided in 2 weeks, all of you should come be part of a growing and solid guild family.
    We use discord to communicate (that is how the officers of all the guilds communicate across guilds), as well as in game chat.
    WuliMasterB
    Ally Code: 221-453-368
  • MORTAL SEPARATISTS

we have just one space to fill in our very active guild.
    600 contribution needed from all members
    0 score on heroic rancor first 24 hours. Normal tank.

Line I.D lord_eddy
    944-514-285
  • Looking for any players new and old who are preferably free to play players who are looking to join a relaxed new guild that doesn't take itself too seriously, we only ask that you are an active player who plays for fun.

Use any of these Ally Codes to receive an invite or message me on here.

356-149-313
    811-387-816
    917-673-864
  • Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting any and all level of players! We are a new guild with active players who are looking to build a strong team for all and we are growing fast! So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!
    Guild Leader Ally Code: 412-724-126
    And as always…May the Force Be with You! :D
  • evergoo
    175 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi, my name is evergoo, Leader of TIE Alliance. We are a friendly and active community looking to help more players acquire General Kenobi, plan for metas, and enjoy the game.
    We have a community of 3 guilds: HAAT, HAAT Farm, and Heroic Rancor. We promote players from within our alliance system and gear donation requests are filled almost daily. Our community is also very diverse: f2p to Krakken, parents and spouses, families and friends, casual everyday to Arena #1 everyday, and players from all over the world!
    We are currently looking for 600/600 daily players for our Heroic Rancor guild.
    My ally code is 571-945-848 and you can message me here, Line (ID: evergoo), or Discord (evergoo#8548). Thank you for your interest in TIE Alliance. Take care! :)
  • We are a casual guild with active members who are hoping to add to our ranks, our members range between lvl 55-85 but all are welcome to join.
    We do weekly Pit Raids, and Tank Raids when available. So if you are just starting out, or are looking for a fun supportive crew to join come check us out.

GhostWarrior Knights
    Exardrom - Ally Code: 882-547-146
  • Sollos
    41 posts Member
    KnightsoftheSith are now recruiting

We are a growing guild focusing on leveling and gearing our mid level players. Currently running Tier 4 and 5 Rancor. Playing smart to maximize guild benefits. Filling up fast! Get in while there is still room!

Anyone is invited come dominate this game with us!

Add Sollos player ID: 461-929-169
    Open to join
This discussion has been closed.