Dark Healer Exchange

Level 7 DS is coming, and I am sure honest players want to have 3 stars on every level. There is one problem. Knowing this game, I can predict the difficulty on dark side hard mode will be ... HARD. With that, even early players will have a problem and a need: dark healers 6, 7 stars... There are two, Talia, Daka. And I am sure majority will not have either. And if you did, Talia heals by consuming own HP. So, I predict, it was in the design of this game that someone made this post: "Dark healer exchange".
I can also predict that people would even pay money to someone who has 7* Talia or Daka, just to have 3 stars on level 7 hard mode.
I predict people would even pay $1 a day just to have ally 7* Talia or Daka for a week or two.
So there you go people. Post your ally code, bitcoin account, etc, and name the price. People would deposit say $5 to $10 to your account and give you their ally code. Early adopters of this system might make $350 of real dollars in first week or two. As with any market, the price will be subject to supply and demand, so post your codes now, and name your price. Or make a request with the amount you want to pay.

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I can't find the actual TOS of this game, but be careful as this could actually be against the rules. (I am not saying it is, I am saying it could be.)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.