Dear Mol Eliza, stop trying to join our guild

If you can't be bothered to pick a name at the beginning, then at least go and change it now. It's easy and free the first time.

We just booted three of you from our guild, for not listening to the requests to change the name or join the outside chat. No more Mol Elizas allowed.
Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.

Replies

• Hi, this is Bob Eliza, Mol's older, better looking brother. Can you my little brother join your guild?
  • Most likely they are minors and can't change the name or see the chat screen
  • Bob Eliza is my friend
  • Hi, this is Bob Eliza, Mol's older, better looking brother. Can you my little brother join your guild?

Sorry Bob, but you're welcome to join.

At the very least EA could them a number or something after Mol Eliza, so we can tell the difference between the 1 that has 0 donations, and the one that repeatedly does multiple attacks outside of raid rules, etc.
  • We're not able to change our names, even those of us who aren't minors. We were given this name and we're stuck with it.
  • Mol Eliza are only leeches. If they can figure out how to change their names they cant listen to guild rules
  • RoBott wrote: »
    We're not able to change our names, even those of us who aren't minors. We were given this name and we're stuck with it.

@RoBott so if you go to your arena squad under ranks, and click your profile, you don't see a pen beside your name? (Top left hand corner)
  • No. I've heard it called the Mol Eliza bug.
  • RoBott wrote: »
    No. I've heard it called the Mol Eliza bug.

Whatever the cause or reason, have you done live online chat/call EA? They should be able to change your name for you. @RoBott
  • I can't change my name or use guild chat. Nor can I link my game to the play store.
  • TastyPants wrote: »
    If you can't be bothered to pick a name at the beginning, then at least go and change it now. It's easy and free the first time.

We just booted three of you from our guild, for not listening to the requests to change the name or join the outside chat. No more Mol Elizas allowed.

Ha ha, we booted a cpl also lol
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    just an fyi, i think guest accounts don't have the capability to change their username... my daughter wanted to start completely over from the beginning and is signed in as 'guest' on one of her mom's phones -- was unable to locate the name change option in Arena.
  • You know what they say...... Mol Eliza... Mol Problems!
  • I am not much of a chatter, but I felt compelled to react to this thread. Obviously, I have a Mol Eliza account. Let me answer some of the misconceptions about accounts like mine:
    seraphim wrote: »
    Most likely they are minors and can't change the name or see the chat screen
    At high levels, these accounts are probably owned by adults trapped in a kid's account. You may be asking why did we placed a very young age during installation? I cant answer for everyone, but in my case, this game was downloaded by my son. And when I re-installed it to play seriously, my age was never asked again.
    Mol Eliza are only leeches. If they can figure out how to change their names they cant listen to guild rules
    We cannot see guild chat. So if you announced your rules there, it will not reach Mol Eliza accounts. So don't judge immediately that we are leeches.
    DrNocard wrote: »
    RoBott wrote: »
    We're not able to change our names, even those of us who aren't minors. We were given this name and we're stuck with it.

@RoBott so if you go to your arena squad under ranks, and click your profile, you don't see a pen beside your name? (Top left hand corner)
    There is no pen beside our names. Believe me, there is no possible way to change our name within the game atm.

Whatever the cause or reason, have you done live online chat/call EA? They should be able to change your name for you. @RoBott
    I called EA support already. And they said that they cannot do anything about it, but wait for future updates. Its almost 4 months now, and still nothing.
    TastyPants wrote: »

I understand if your guild doesnt want to include accounts like mine. But I hope our issue is to you know. I belong to a T7 guild and I felt very welcomed. We communicate via Kik.

Good day everyone

- Mol Eliza
  • DocJJJC
    66 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    *I hope our issue is clear to you now
  • DocJJJC wrote: »
    I am not much of a chatter, but I felt compelled to react to this thread. Obviously, I have a Mol Eliza account. Let me answer some of the misconceptions about accounts like mine:
    At high levels, these accounts are probably owned by adults trapped in a kid's account. You may be asking why did we placed a very young age during installation? I cant answer for everyone, but in my case, this game was downloaded by my son. And when I re-installed it to play seriously, my age was never asked again.
    Mol Eliza are only leeches. If they can figure out how to change their names they cant listen to guild rules
    We cannot see guild chat. So if you announced your rules there, it will not reach Mol Eliza accounts. So don't judge immediately that we are leeches.

There is no pen beside our names. Believe me, there is no possible way to change our name within the game atm.

I called EA support already. And they said that they cannot do anything about it, but wait for future updates. Its almost 4 months now, and still nothing.

I understand if your guild doesnt want to include accounts like mine. But I hope our issue is to you know. I belong to a T7 guild and I felt very welcomed. We communicate via Kik.

Good day everyone

- Mol Eliza

Lol in other games Kik was a scammers paradise
    I am not much of a chatter, but I felt compelled to react to this thread. Obviously, I have a Mol Eliza account. Let me answer some of the misconceptions about accounts like mine:

Good day everyone

- Mol Eliza

That sucks so bad. @WrathofCaedus I've read others were able to name change via EA help. Perhaps certain live agents know what to do and others not. They mentioned in their posts that it had to be live chat or whatever since the agent needed to verify some information. Has there been a dev comment on this in the bugs and issues section of the boards?

Good day everyone

- Mol Eliza

If we could communicate via discord that would be fine, but none of them responded to repeated requests or read the rules on an outside we messaged in guild messages.
  • dough
    641 posts Member

says the guy with the user name 'tasty pants'... hey kewl dood, i'm sure your guild is so superawesome that there's a waiting list to get in, so u dun good, booting those three Mol Elizas was a baller move.
  • That's a lame reason to kick someone out I would never be in your Guild.
  • I am another highly annoyed Mol Eliza. I actually tried to solve the problem by starting a new game on a different ipad. I went through the entire tutorial and carefully examined each screen along the way to make sure I didn't miss anything. At no point was I ever asked to enter a name, nor was I asked to enter my age. The game just assigned me as Mol Eliza and set my age as under 18 (I am actually over 40).

The only option that I can think of is to stop buying gems until this issue is resolved. Maybe if other Mol Eliza's do the same they will fix this problem.