How many free crystals do you get daily?

I am curious on how many free crystals players get per day. I want to be able to know how much I can budget towards refreshes. So if anyone could tell me how many crystals are gained from achievements and a hypothetically completed GW I'd appreciate it.

Replies

• CptCaveman
    713 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I believe it is 77 crystals from GW and dailies. 52 from dailies and 25 from GW.

Achievements give you more, and arena of course.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • If you are top200 in arena you should be able to afford 2+1 refreshes equalling 200 crystals. I'm top 50 regularly sometimes 10/20 so I can sometimes do more but it's expensive so I rarely do it and sit on my 1.2k crystals
  • Rogerfan wrote: »
    If you are top200 in arena you should be able to afford 2+1 refreshes equalling 200 crystals. I'm top 50 regularly sometimes 10/20 so I can sometimes do more but it's expensive so I rarely do it and sit on my 1.2k crystals

I am currently ranked 53. I don't have a strong enough team relative to those around me to stay in the top 50 when I get there though. If what the other responded said is correct, that'll give me 177 daily free crystals.