last days of emperor's demise

I must say I'm a bit surprised there aren't more rebels in the shipments with the remaining day of the emperor's demise event.

now my shipments will refresh a few times today at least so there's still the possibility of rebels showing up there but I'm even more surprised the shard shop currently has none but 3 slots of old daka.

I did not think I would find myself so close to completing tier 5 but as it stands of this post I will miss tier 5 by 2 shards for STHan. I will be able to get 10 shards in the arena shipments using a crystal refresh leaving me with just 2 shards needed which I was hoping would show up in shipments or the shard shop.

Replies

• They want you to buy the packs. Not get the shards for free!
  • I've already purchased the emperor's demise bundle at the $50 I think it was and a $100 crystal vault. plus I used crystals and did the 10 rebel packs I'm allowed.

I stated in another discussion I'd gladly buy another emperor's demise bundle but it's not been offered again.
  • The event ends tomorrow at 12 noon for me. I figured it out and I would be 96/100 for STH. Missing 4 shards from finishing the event was just too close for me. All week long I've refreshed shipments and checked shard shipments..and not a single STH shard available. Being I was this close to finishing the event I just broke down and purchased the $40 pack to make sure I would be done in time. It's a bummer to have to buy something because I don't know when this event will come back. I'm sure after the event ends I'll see tons of STH shards in shipments and the shard shop. This could all be chucked up to just having bad RNG..it just seems a bit odd that when I don't need something it's there and when I do need something it's not. It's been this way for me since last Monday. Anyways GL OP..I hope you get what you need to finish in time.
  • holyjoe wrote: »
    I've already purchased the emperor's demise bundle at the $50 I think it was and a $100 crystal vault. plus I used crystals and did the 10 rebel packs I'm allowed.

I stated in another discussion I'd gladly buy another emperor's demise bundle but it's not been offered again.

You are aware you can buy packs?, a few 100 dollars is nothing bud these deals are heavily discounted prices. I doubt they will allow multiple purchases that cheap.
  • I wish the event was 2 days longer... I am so close >.< I can't buy the packs, they are too expensieve for me. I prefeer to spend the 40$ for figures or books or to buy a PS3 game. I am not so rich to spend money for pixels/3D characters for smartphone game. I just hope the event will happen again whan I have the units I need to play it
  • Luc_Arcane wrote: »
    I wish the event was 2 days longer... I am so close >.< I can't buy the packs, they are too expensieve for me. I prefeer to spend the 40$ for figures or books or to buy a PS3 game. I am not so rich to spend money for pixels/3D characters for smartphone game. I just hope the event will happen again whan I have the units I need to play it

I would be surprised if it didn't come back. :)
    I've already purchased the emperor's demise bundle at the $50 I think it was and a $100 crystal vault. plus I used crystals and did the 10 rebel packs I'm allowed.

I actually had a pop up offer me to buy it again several times. Or buy a cpl crap rebel packs and hope for Han shards. It's a rough fight my friend, good luck
  • i don't seem to be getting any offers to purchase anything more for real money except the crystal packs. if i was offered another real money pack with the chance of getting the 2 shards i'll need for STHan i would buy in a heart beat.
    i don't seem to be getting any offers to purchase anything more for real money except the crystal packs. if i was offered another real money pack with the chance of getting the 2 shards i'll need for STHan i would buy in a heart beat.

I did explain why above..... all the money packs are 1 time offers to your account. The ones that cost crystals can have a daily limit or unlimited supply.

I would recommend farming the last 2 shards by buying some crystals and farming his spots.
  • boellefisk
    331 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    holyjoe wrote: »
    i don't seem to be getting any offers to purchase anything more for real money except the crystal packs. if i was offered another real money pack with the chance of getting the 2 shards i'll need for STHan i would buy in a heart beat.

I did explain why above..... all the money packs are 1 time offers to your account. The ones that cost crystals can have a daily limit or unlimited supply.

I would recommend farming the last 2 shards by buying some crystals and farming his spots.

I bought the demise pack twice. The second time was via a popup.
    Post edited by boellefisk on
  • 2 shards less is a bummer. Hope you make it, best of luck.
  • I have not bought the bundle even once (not interested in spending that much money on it). I did look at the bundle that is offered to me. Anakin and Old Ben shards are not offered in the bundle for me.
  • boellefisk
    331 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    nulami wrote: »
    I have not bought the bundle even once (not interested in spending that much money on it). I did look at the bundle that is offered to me. Anakin and Old Ben shards are not offered in the bundle for me.

Hmm...Ill just edit my post in case you are right.

edit:
    You are right. My bad. And I have been mad at EA for a few days because of this lol.
  • boellefisk wrote: »

Oh wow seriously? So you got 100 shards for the homie Hoth rebel scout? Nice.
  • I don't seem to be getting very many popups about it period.

I really would like to get the emperor's demise bundle again.

@BentWookiee
  • boellefisk wrote: »

Oh wow seriously? So you got 100 shards for the homie Hoth rebel scout? Nice.

I was also able to get a 2nd emperor pack from a pop up and was able to get palp 7* because of it lol
    I don't seem to be getting very many popups about it period.

I really would like to get the emperor's demise bundle again.

BentWookiee
    Just a heads up Joe

BentWookiee is a mod buddy, he isn't a Dev. He also might not be happy getting pinged for it.

• thanks for the heads up but me and BentWookiee are buds and he doesn't mind. you're not the first person to tell me this and that's how i know he doesn't mind. he will just pass on my comment to a dev.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    thanks for the heads up but me and BentWookiee are buds and he doesn't mind. you're not the first person to tell me this and that's how i know he doesn't mind. he will just pass on my comment to a dev.

Not sure why but this made me smile
  • I emailed support and they claim bundles are usually only offered once so if anyone has gotten more than one consider themselves lucky they must have found a glitch.

guess I can more than likely say I officially missed tier 5 by 2 shards. never saw a single rebel in any shipments.

whether they want us to buy real money packs and bundles or not kind of crappy to not put rebels in shipments or shard shop during the remaining hours of the event.