Star Wars Galaxy of Jawas

LordAlvert
1193 posts Member
edited August 2016
Happy times in the Swgoh world.

An esoteric jawa team is now crucial to the most important out of whack mods (besides ridiculous 25 secondary speed anything mods). Critical damage which actually has an effective group effect. Unlike the hastily nerfed other mods like speed which you need four to do what one good secondary can do.

Well now having a rocking Jawa team, yes you read that right... Jawa team is crucial to this game. Cause tuskens I guess get no love and weren't available. Night sisters don't really exist. Jawas are the key to the new raid. No one can even differentiate them... Dathcha and Nebit and the creatively named Jawa all look the same.

Anyway if you wanna be at the top now--you are if you went all in on Jawas. Great job CG and EA!! We play this game to collect these toons that showed up for about 2 minutes in Star Wars. Epic stuff.

For the soon-to-troll I have dathcha Jawa and engineer maxed so I am sure I will survive.

Replies

• Don't forget the raid boost for that throw away Jedi faction. Barely even heard of them
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Jedi?? I'm pretty sure the galactic empire was ruled by droids and the death star is still alive and kicking.... It explains why luke AND vader had robotic arms...... Terminators, the lot of them. The force is obviously just some advanced mechanised weapon. Thats how at the end of ROTJ the jedi are all seemingly being projected and still very conscious... Computer program for sure. In fact, maybe the whole galaxy is just a hologram and droids rule because they are the only ones without rng programming.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Jedi?? I'm pretty sure the galactic empire was ruled by droids and the death star is still alive and kicking.... It explains why luke AND vader had robotic arms...... Terminators, the lot of them. The force is obviously just some advanced mechanised weapon. Thats how at the end of ROTJ the jedi are all seemingly being projected and still very conscious... Computer program for sure. In fact, maybe the whole galaxy is just a hologram and droids rule because they are the only ones without rng programming.

True! When is Arnold Schwarzenegger going to be added in game?
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Well. That will happen in episode 13 when the rebs realise they were in the matrix all along and the construct is rebuilt and we have the matrix trilogy. When humanity is finally awoken and the war begins and time travel is reinvented, we come back to terminator. So.. star wars, then matrix, then terminator.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Ok.. I am going to say this one time.

No racial references period.. I just split a couple of posts.

Reason: I had to close and trash a thread earlier this week because once the kidding around started some people went too far and things go out of hand. :/

I know YOU people are kidding around.. but other people go WAY overboard and there is ZERO tolerance for this stuff.

I hope you understand.

Thanks.
  • Thanks Wookie, glad we can keep this thread serious. Back to the star wars galaxy realising they are inside the matrix.... Not quite sure how it pans out but it explains ackbar and all the furry aliens, Fish, cats and dogs.... Obviously.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Ok.. I am going to say this one time.

No racial references period.. I just split a couple of posts.

Reason: I had to close and trash a thread earlier this week because once the kidding around started some people went too far and things go out of hand. :/

I know YOU people are kidding around.. but other people go WAY overboard and there is ZERO tolerance for this stuff.

I hope you understand.

Thanks.

Oh wow. My bad. I was totally kidding. I know that you know I'm kidding, so, appreciated.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....