For those of you who have beaten EP tier 7

Some feedback from those who've completed tier 7 of EP event. Can I beat it with the following:

Lando, lvl 80, gear 9, abilities maxed
Biggs, lvl 69, gear 8, abilities all on 6
HRS, level 67, gear 8, abilities all 6
Luke, level 69, gear 8, abilities all 6
HRSo, level 66, gear 7, low abilities

I'm thinking close but no cigar, finish taking STH and Akbar from 6 to 7, finish Leia and wait for next time.

Ive heard some say they thought 7 was a bit easier and this is the same squad I used to beat 6 except that I was using 6* STH, level 71 (which is probably more than a minor difference).

Thoughts? Decent mods but not great except the ones I can pull from STH and maybe arena squad.

Replies

• Options
    I have heard the Lando helps a lot - I had to level my team up to 80 to beat it

I used
    AA 80
    Leia 80
    Rebel Scout 80
    Luke 75
    Biggs 75

probably the worst team possible - but I couldn't get Lando or Han to 7* in time

• Options
    you have a 7* hoth rebel soldier? thats quite impressive

but with what you have posted I would have to agree with your assesment of 'close but no cigar'

maybe you could do it if you got extremely lucky with RNG but it might take a million tries

you just need to work on levelling the characters to 75-80 and getting most of them to G9 that should do it
  • Options
    That's what I thought. I beat 6* on a test run one refresh short of having Akbar 6*. Got amazing rng including two very timely stuns from Luke and HRS then a max critical on Lando's basic on a Biggs assist to finish him off. Figured without dispel EP and Vader would demolish at 7.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Without Han, it'll be tough. You definitely need to use Lando as lead and possibly sacrifice a goat to RNGesus.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    I'll spare the goat and hope extremely rare comes sometime in my lifetime. STH will be done within the week then finish out AA and probably Leia before it returns. Can still have some fun with my 6* EP. Heck, may even have Biggs by then.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input. My HRSo is six stars but getting close enough that dropping $50 on crystals for the Rebel pack would probably get me there, but no time to adequately level, so I can be patient and have a better squad next time around for free. So close. Lol.
  • Options
    Hard for me to tell if u can or cant. I beat all tiers first time go with my AA lead. My lowest character was a new 7 star biggs at lvl65ish G8. All my others were close to max. I walked over the last tier perty easy
    Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    Ackbar lead, ST Han, Leia and Lando is enough. Number 5 could be a blank spot for all it matters. Taunt with Han, Tactical Genius with Ackbar, AoE twice with Lando, mop up with Leia
  • Options
    Absolutely you can just do RNG until lando doesn't die early and you will win
  • Options
    I think it's worth noting that you should move around all arena and raid mods to rebels for this.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    You are very close. Some levels on everybody. 74+ and throw your arena mods on em and you'll beat it
  • Options
    If you use Ackbar lead with some tenacity mods on him and Lando with crit damage and chance mods you should be alright. Just use Tactical Genius with Lando's special and after two aoe-s the RGs should be close to eliminate.