Facing the same team each GW battle

CUFCfan616
279 posts Member
edited January 2016
Before I say anything else, I like the new GW as it forces you to make use of your full roster instead of having alot of random toons sitting not doing anything.

However, pretty much every team I face in GW has Sid in it and of course he opens with his special. That is now devastating and combined with Dooku and Vader, facing that in 3 or 4 battles can quickly destroy your in the the first round, especially if your healers are still on cooldown from the previous battle. With a limited amount of healers available I feel a portion of succeeding in GW is now down to pure luck on not facing the same team each battle and also the neg status effects and crits for the ai not hitting every time. Hope that Dooku doesn't stun 1, or worse 2, of your toons and then Sid doesn't mass crit your team before Vader can come along and one hit someone with negative effects and Lumi using her special to take out someone else who's weakened. That happened to me today twice btw in the time that I was able to make one attack.

Basically, I face pretty much the same 3-4 toons in every level 60 team in GW (Dooku, Lumi, Sid, 75% of the time JC) while now my team will constantly be different as my characters get killed off by the same predictable attacks in the opening round or two. There's just not much variation in the teams I face in gw and that's just leading to repetitiveness and while it is getting me to level up more of my roster, it's not stimulating stuff really. Would there be a way to change it up so toons faced in one battle can't be in the next opposition's team as well? It would also be good to have to find different teams of my own to counter teams I don't usually face