Moderating Suggestion and MEGA thread suggestions

RonEmpire
221 posts Member
edited August 2016
I find the "MEGA Thread" of everything related to the "Update (XX/XX/XX)" not HELPFUL.

When people create threads with specific topics like "Credit Heist" or "Assault Battles"

It's more useful to have those threads separated rather than LUMPED into a mega thread.

What makes it worst is when the moderator "merges" a bunch of discussions into one thread and it's every body talking about a dozen different things and all the postings are out of sync and it gets rather confusing to follow a discussion. Search for answers, or revisit a posting you made and find it's buried into a 'mega thread of 90% useless junk that is not related to the topic you had posted a question about.

I recommend that Moderators break up the discussion and be more mindful of topics and have it more specific.

If you guys are trying to organize all the feedback/discussion about the UPDATES.
Then I recommend, creating a new "CATEGORY" that is specific to the "LATEST UPDATE".

So every time you have a new update, and the forum is pouring in with discussions that you want to lump together related to the latest update, create a new category for it. This way it can be broke down into topics but also be categorized with the latest update.

Whenever we get a new update, you can 'archive, the category or sub categorize it.'

Replies