Shared Attempt versus Free Attempts (for challenges and events related)

Moderator: Do not merge this into update mega.
This is a general comment/feedback not specifically related to the update.

Since this seems to be a problem before the update.

It's very confusing actually when you're looking at Shared Attempts on multiple tiers.

For example, a player is introduced to the concept of Shared Attempts in the Dailies Challenges.
For the first time players, it's confusing since they'll do the first tier and then suddenly released they lost an attempt to use on the later tier.

There is NO visual or obvious indication or warning message that the attempt is shared across the entire tiers.

Then we get introduced something like Omega Battles, Credit Heist (old version), or Force Champion event or the Ewok Assault Battles and Empire Assault Battles. We get fixed attempts per tiers. that is NOT shared.

Is there something developers can do to make this easier to understand?

Is there some way for developers to change the visual indications or some alert messages that pops up warnings when something is a shared attempt??

If a player didn't read it on the forum about the new shared attempt on the new credit heist.
How would a player know? This smells like a disaster.

Replies

• Bora
    440 posts Member
    Easy fix, always start with the highest tier available. If u can't beat it, then take the closest one..
    Res non verba
  • I have.a feeling the whole shared attempts thing is gonna be the way everything will go in future and fixed attempts will be let go. Easy fix - just do the same thing for everything.
  • I've always started off with the easy event just to get it out of the way. If I didn't read the forums this morning I would have started off the next scoundrel event from the lowest tier and then realized I was missing out on trying the higher one. That'd be pretty irritating
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Anther thing I'm confused about...do I get two completions for the credits and two completions for the training droids, or two completions between the events total?
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    Anther thing I'm confused about...do I get two completions for the credits and two completions for the training droids, or two completions between the events total?

Attempts are only shared within each event, not across all. It's like the daily challenges.