Shortage of Clones

Yet another release of p2p toons for f2p... Jedi? Yep PLENTLY Jedi. Droids? Already an entire lineup of f2p droids. Rebels? Again...enough of those to field an entire lineup.

Then we have Clones... There are only 2 clones available for f2p, and they have both been there since day 1. I am a day 1 player. I honestly am not a true f2p player. Tax return I spent a couple hundred dollars on this game. I planned on doing it again with my next tax return... But that does me NO good right now.

I think its great that you guys are releasing useful toons from p2p for the f2p players.

However have you forgot about Clones? I have awaited the release of another clone for MONTHS. Many more months than B2 has even been available for anyone.

Come on guys... Please release a clone or two...

Replies

• Cody and Rex can be "farmed" from pve shipments. So I don't expect them to move until several new chromium toons are released.
  • Clones are the underdogs right now, dont have a mod challenge, echo was nerfed when we barely could use him and cody, well cody was born dead!
  • I've always dreamed of running full clones since I started playing in November. The dream is still on hold. I even farmed Clone Sergeant for 2 months in anticipation of more clones being farmable.
  • Toss in JKA and Plo and you just need one non farma clone to have a Jedi/Clone synergy squad. It's not great but it's something.
  • It was my dream, but when i finished I saw that was a completely waste
  • I would honestly LOVE to see the members of Delta Squad (from Republic Commando's) to come to this game. Along with Captain Gregor and Commander Thorn. Also, does Jango Fett count, because the clones basically came from him.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This is why I'm surprised by B2 coming out before a clone... manly rex, the others I don't think have been behind the wall as long but rex has been back there longer then B2...