Wedge team

Can someone tell me the most op rebel team with wedge

Replies

• Wedge & Biggs(aka: Wiggs), Lando, STH, and Leia. If all rebel is what you want, but Biggs is a must have for Wedge.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    slothe wrote: »
    Wedge & Biggs(aka: Wiggs), Lando, STH, and Leia. If all rebel is what you want, but Biggs is a must have for Wedge.

I am somehow thinking that HRSc might actually be a better option for such team instead of Leia.
  • @slothe what's the best rebel team in general. Wedge doesn't have to be included, all rebels don't have to be either.
  • As TMK stated above HRScout is a decent toon as well for rebels. But what I said is one, if not the best combo of rebels. A lot of people like Ackbar and then of course there is Han from the raids. If you're looking for non-rebels to add in, get JKA, FOTP, Rey, GS, 555s, QGJ, SF, Ewoks, or Jawas.
  • Wedge Biggs Lando StHan Anakin. Amazing team destroys people on offense and is hard to beat on defense because Iv seen instances where u kill 3 of 5 toons and just when you think you have them beat Lando uses AOE for 12k-15k then Anakin will AOE with rightoues fury and that's finishes a whole team off. or let's say You take out Lando and Anakin then you have Wedge and Biggs syngery recking you the whole time. It's a very hard team to pick who to take down first. Only team I have seen it struggle with is Jedi IGD lead teams
  • Maybe Scarif Rebel Pathfinder will be a good addition to the team. Possibly instead of STH?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Leia sucks on that team and doesn't add anything of substance. HRSc and Han Solo would be much better options, Pathfinder could fit in well if he actually works lol
  • Anakin isn't a rebel
  • I like double tank with the team, if you fail to kill one of them, RG will taunt and they will heal up on the next crit, which will reset RGs taunt.
    The Alliance - Alpha. IGN Clintman.
    Are you in my Arena Shard? Want to join our Discord PVP channel? PM me.
  • Anakin isn't a rebel

Good observation