Whos going to win? Left team or Right team?

6Screenshot_2016_01_15_22_35_59.png

Screenshot_2016_01_15_22_35_34.png

Replies

• We the right team has 2 healers and a tank versus the left team with 1 healer and no tank. But the left has Dooku.

Did you have a point?
  • Well the left team has the advantage of being player controlled. If you lose to that team you should be slapped.
  • I don't know who wins by left teams need to start farming IG-88 after crowning Sid!
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Depend who control. Both team have upper hand and disadvantage. Depend on your preference, also the stars and gears.

The right team have cheww he can taunt while his heroes can take down either your Sid/Luke. Once cheww use his taunt the right team can heal..

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    A Barriss/Chewie defence allways lose
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • If you dont win you may as well quit, the only dps on that team is a squishy sid
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    If you dont win you may as well quit, the only dps on that team is a squishy sid

I thought it was Chewie lol
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I would favor right team lol
    your dooku, jc and sid are squishy and jc heal will not cut it most likely. Especially when AI sid heal blocks some toons. Let me say it differently, I wouldn't be surprised if you lost. His Sid i.e. is higher than yours.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • There is mace windu on the right team, so it is no brainer that left team win for sure.
  • Right team Should never , never wins . If both have same stars , level And gear .
  • Ilza
    67 posts Member
    Even pushing auto left team should win this at least 9/10
  • I see no reason why left should lose, you have two stunners for a start and they only have one dps and no control besides taunt.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Wow which server is this? People at 18-19 k power are at 350+ rank?!
  • Feng wrote: »

In mine no one under 20k in top 500
  • Feng wrote: »

In mine no one under 20k in top 500

:-S really? What do enemies at 500 look like?

• Barriss could make it a pain but the left team should easily win. Dooku is stunning the Jedi and they don't have much dps.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I think I'd give the edge to the team on the left assuming this is simulated. The right team has 3 Jedi and they will wiff a lot on Sid and waste hits. The team on the left has just 1 Jedi and Luke hits really hard - esp with a Sid leader. Vader has those DoTs so the team on the right will get stacked with those. Team on left also has dooku there to stun the 3 Jedi....I guess if this were simulated multiple times I'd lean solidly to the team on the left mainly on the back of the Sith / Jedi matchup going on here and heavy hitting Luke boosted by Sid. The other side doesn't have anyone that can bang like Luke.

The only thing that gives me pause is the taunt on Chewy - is the AI smart enough to counter that skill as a high level? Barriss heal + Chewy is good for an AI that doesn't focus fire and gets caught in the taunt / heal trap. I'd still hedge team on the left though.