Will han be good in this team

Han 3 lumi 4 sid 6 dooku 5 Vader 4 how u think will work

Replies

• Options
    I think he'll be soft and go down in a couple hits honestly.
  • Options
    Poe is usually better and in this lineup is significantly better
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Han is an incredibly flexible character, with lots of interesting features and a unique ability that no other toon has, who also happens to be a very popular SW character. Poe is faster. So go get Poe.
  • Options
    Han makes the team faster with turn meter gains... I like Han... Haven't gotten Poe yet.
  • Options
    Han's taunt is the most underrated ability in the game imp. Granting his entire team 20% turn meter everything he is attacked is unbelievably good.
  • Damiarch
    16 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    And believe me...they light up St Han. I got him to 4* equip 5 and he was was just unbelievably squishy.He would Taunt and die..... I'm working on boosting him cause I don't wanna waste the time I got in him... Mabey sacrificial lamb for glass cannon deck. I was disappointed with him overall.
    For the record I got him 4* before I started on Sid.
  • Options
    ST Han and Ewok Elder synergize well together. Poe is better for the team you have, and for most teams in the current meta.

• Options
    I got han for free an I'm done with six so I need next upgrade
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Damiarch wrote: »
    And believe me...they light up St Han. I got him to 4* equip 5 and he was was just unbelievably squishy.He would Taunt and die..... I'm working on boosting him cause I don't wanna waste the time I got in him... Mabey sacrificial lamb for glass cannon deck. I was disappointed with him overall.

Mine is 6* and I pressed auto near the end of a few light side battles in stage 7 and he would taunt and die vs the 2 toons the AI had left. The same is true for stage 6 battles, cant auto play with Han and get 3 stars.