Top 50 Teams That Don't Use Sid

It seems like 95% of top teams in the arena use Sid. I would love to see more high ranked teams that don't use him. I don't use him and have recently been ranking between 20-50 with most surrounding teams having about 1000 more power than I do, and the team I have been struggling to beat recently doesn't have him either.

My team:
7* Lumi
6* HK-47
5* JC
5* GS
4* Poe

Team I struggle most with:
HK-47
Poggle
IG-86
IG-88
Lumi

So what other good teams are there that don't use Sid?

Replies

• xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm excited to try a team I thought of earlier.

Going to try out the following though it will take me a week or so to really build up.

Phasma (L)
    Kylo
    FOTP
    Tarkin
    Vader

All the debuffs and assist attacks with FO then the instant KO with vader culling with extra turns, also the benefits of turn meter minip
  • Options
    7* poe
    7* qgj
    7* Leia
    7* FOTP
    7* poggle

This is the team I'm building towards, gearing poe, and starring/gearing poggle now
  • Options
    I can't beat the number one team because they have:
    Phasma
    Poe
    FOTP
    Geo
    Quigon

I've already lost at least 2 toons before I even get a turn.
  • Options
    Team on my server that crushed me yesterday

Phasma
    Geo
    Rey
    Han
    Lumi

The number of times Rey was called in to assist Geo, or vice versa, was brutal. I had something like 3k extra power and didn't come close
  • Options
    QJG
    Aayla
    Kit Fisto
    Lumi
    Leia

• Options
    QJG
    FOTP
    Leia
    Poe
    Phasma
  • Options
    Phasma. Fotp. Leila. Vader. Poe.
  • Options
    Phasma, lumi/kylo, fotp, rey, poe/han/foo
    --Nud Stark--
  • Terrorize89
    434 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Sidious is one of the first to reach gear VIII at 61, that's a big advantage over most toons.
    Post edited by Terrorize89 on
  • Options
    Assaj does too but the gear she get kinda sucks.
  • Options
    Sidious is one of the first to reach gear XIII at 61, that's a big advantage over most toons.

Gear 13 wow, this must mean Sid is OP. Btw Poe says hi, possibly the best character at 61.
  • Options
    Heronmar wrote: »
    Sidious is one of the first to reach gear XIII at 61, that's a big advantage over most toons.

Gear 13 wow, this must mean Sid is OP. Btw Poe says hi, possibly the best character at 61.

Haha oops fixed :)

• Ello_Asty
    562 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

Going to try out the following though it will take me a week or so to really build up.

Phasma (L)
    Kylo
    FOTP
    Tarkin
    Vader

All the debuffs and assist attacks with FO then the instant KO with vader culling with extra turns, also the benefits of turn meter minip

Change out Vader for Poe and I'd like to watch. I think Tarkin could be useful and want to see a good one in action. Turns 2 and 3, the opponent's team can't hurt you much. Add in Phasma's slow and get some popcorn. Curious to see if it could work that way or if he's dead round 1 against a Qui-Gon, Poe, FOTP, Phasma team.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    The overpowered whale teams don't use Sid. It's usually QGJ, Leia, FOTP, Poe and someone else (Phasma or whatever).
    I am currently running Phasma, Dooku, Asajj, Daka and Luminara.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Don't think I am overpowered....but I normally use qgj, Ben, poe, leia, rey.
  • Options
    Ello_Asty wrote: »
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

Phasma (L)
    Kylo
    FOTP
    Tarkin
    Vader

Change out Vader for Poe and I'd like to watch. I think Tarkin could be useful and want to see a good one in action. Turns 2 and 3, the opponent's team can't hurt you much. Add in Phasma's slow and get some popcorn. Curious to see if it could work that way or if he's dead round 1 against a Qui-Gon, Poe, FOTP, Phasma team.

I will report back with findings on both styles. I'm currently leveling up and gearing them to be sufficient.
  • Options
    My team

Phasma
    Kylo
    Lumi
    Dooku
    Fives

I'm looking forward to get Anakin, Poggle and/or Poe.
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    7* poe
    7* qgj
    7* Leia
    7* FOTP
    7* poggle

This is the team I'm building towards, gearing poe, and starring/gearing poggle now

I'll ready my stunners and expedite prayers!

• Options
    I can't beat the number one team because they have:
    Phasma
    Poe
    FOTP
    Geo
    Quigon

I've already lost at least 2 toons before I even get a turn.

This is similar to the top 4 in my server. Thise that use Leia tend to replace her vs Poe, as she stealths anyway on 1st turn.