Is Greedo broken?

I've been building a Scoundrel team for a month or two to capitalize on the Heist event. I have an 80 7* Greedo with a 51% crit chance. His double tap perk never seems to proc. In today's credit heist, I counted 9 crits and only 1 double tap. Does anyone else experience very low rates of his unique working? I want to keep gearing him but he takes quite a bit to achieve gear 10 and just want to know if it's worth it.

Replies

• His double tap does work as advertised, 55% with omega. You have to look at it as a coin flip that takes place after he crits (which is also a coin flip). The percentage only shows as accurate after many turns.
  • I have been Greedo ever since the scoundrel event started. In the old event, I used to run Boba as lead, Greedo use to cric but hardly double tap. Now in the new event I use Bane as lead and there is no hope that he will double tap.
  • Greedo double taps quite often. The real problem with the skill is that it seems to be limited to only one extra attack, when the wording suggests there is no limit to the number of bonus attacks he can have.
  • Half times a half is a quarter. .51 * .55 is slightly more than .25 but you get the idea.