Mods sorted by Primaries

Nightwolve
582 posts Member
edited September 2016
@EA please bring this feature for us whales. I own more than 700 Mods.

Replies

• FOW
    30 posts Member
    woud be a nessary fature
  • I thought that your inventory was limited to 500, then you get the new one via the inbox?

Maybe time to sell some of those? Most of them must be pretty useless anyway?
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • FOW
    30 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    limitation to 500 is correct but when you have 500 5* mods from varius sets and you want to compair what Effi primaty mod gives for exaple a good speed sec buff its hard to do at the moment.

Maby we shoud expand his poit to better sorting posibilitys for mods.

For example:
    I woud love to have a posibilty to seach all my mods for all that give me a speed + as primary or secundary stats.

Altho eaven if slicly off topic the Powerranking for mods is kind of random most powerfull sec stat is Speed and most sec stats Speed Mods are find on the mid to end of the list.
  • Tiggus wrote: »
    I thought that your inventory was limited to 500, then you get the new one via the inbox?

Tiggus wrote: »
    I thought that your inventory was limited to 500, then you get the new one via the inbox?

500 mods in our inventory are also enough to have
    no overview about their Primaries and secoandaries. I don't want to waste so much time to search for the right mods.