Thanks for releasing this update

And not bothering to fix the inexplicable targeting change. It just cost me an arena battle as the opposing Lumi lived one turn to ability block my JC and my Lumi was focused down with JC following before being able to get a heal off. Can you fix this completely broken mechanic which can affect the outcome of every single battle?

Replies

• pay2win
    624 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    What was their team composition?
  • It is very fristrating when it happens but the reason seems to be the Auto means AI has to control, tonassess if tou need tonuse the soecial, heal. The AI also decides on things like changing focus is an enemy is stuned, or "seems" another as a more immediate theat. I onlynuse Aito in Arena for the last char. Lost me many times there.

Another tip is speeding up ENEMY animations. If they have 2-3 moves in their own, use AI to animate fast but turn off auto just before it ends.
  • pay2win wrote: »
    What was their team composition?

Dont know but it was very similar to mine with similar pwr level. It was just very very aggravating having one critical first round attack changed to a new target, and the previous target survived because of it to basically decide the battle. My JC and Luminara NEVER die this fast unless some crazy luck/crouching Poe hidden Maul thing happens. To add to the frustration I just lost another when it came down to my 6* Sidious vs. an unknown Fives and Fives just demolished him with three consecutive attacks twice in that battle. FML.