new character to gw

Are devs going to add a new character to gw. Probably others are already done with it but I will be down on Sunday with all and not sure if grievous is worth it. Any help would be appreciated

Replies

• Grievous is awesome in the right team but he seriously takes FOREVER to farm....

I have only initiate left in gw and is 10/100 even though she would have been done a week ago because I have started cashing in to shard shop to get shards of toons who are hard to farm (Vader, hoth rebel soldier etc).

Truthfully I have no problem farming grievous because there are 4 refresh times a day and you make enough in gw to buy 3 of those 4.... It's not that much faster to take advantage of that 4th payout so I don't see the value in stockpiling gw currency.... Just use it for what you want.
  • I just cash them in whenever someone I'm farming comes into shard shop.
  • I have my hopes that the next exclusive toon to be farmable is rex, and in GW shipments clones are not represented. So, I bet for Rex.
  • JoseIrimia wrote: »
    I have my hopes that the next exclusive toon to be farmable is rex, and in GW shipments clones are not represented. So, I bet for Rex.

Hard to believe they would put one of the best toons in the game in gw where there are only 2 real endgame toons in Phasma and Teebo.... More likely it will be Darth maul who is now the only original chromium to not be f2p.... And he isn't that great so he fits in well there lol
  • I cash in 800 GW tokens into shard shop currency and leave 400 in GW.

That way both balances go up. Plenty of Vader currency and enough GW tokens for the next character
  • I've beedn done for a month now...currently have 28k GW currency and only cash in if Vader shards appear in shard shop and I don't have wnough currency there...Don't plan of Farming Grievous because then I'd be depressed how long it's taking :smiley:
  • Mu guess is that we'll see a few of them added. Likely Darth Maul and Tuskan Shaman. And probably a new character like Wicket. If they add Rex they'd probably put him in Cantina coins or the Guild Store. Even if he's F2P, I don't imagine they'll make it super easy for us to rack him up. Personally, I'm hoping they put Dengar and Zam in GW and move a few Arena toons over like Admiral Akbar and Eeth Koth.
    "No reward is worth this!" - Han Solo
  • While they could easily put some chromium exclusive ones in there soon, like Maul or Rex or Zam, I have a feeling that the next addition to GW will be the scarif pathfinder.
  • rex and shaman are good candidates.
  • Thanks all. I'll probably 400 and keep 800.
  • I do hope they put in Rex but if not someone decent
  • I think Scarif is a potential candidate. We've had additions to Cantina Nodes (Aayla, Kit, B2, and Wedge), Cantina Shipments (Jawa Scavenger), Arena (Chief Nebit), and Guild Shipment (Dengar). Unless they take another Cantina Node (please no!), I'm hedging my bet on Scarif coming to GW in October.
  • I can definitely see Scarif being added. Hopefully, he's not the only one as it won't take long to get him to 7*
  • Haydigan wrote: »
    I can definitely see Scarif being added. Hopefully, he's not the only one as it won't take long to get him to 7*

I was about to say SRP. He is an ideal toon to be added there. But you're right, there should be someone else too...I was thinking Kit Fisto should be there, and Darth Maul should have gotten Kit's Cantina node.
  • djvita wrote: »
    rex and shaman are good candidates.

I like the idea of putting the Shaman in there, but since the Tusken Raider is already in there, I doubt we will see another Tusken added in.
  • I can't see Rex going anywhere without some new OP toons being chromium exclusive. Why would you buy Chromium if Rex wasn't there? Sun Fac?
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    my money is on Scarif