Post mods high end arena problems on old server.

I finally have a team I like in arena post mods now Ftp after tons of prior spending. And it is...

Rex (L), Lando, Anakin, Emperor, Sun Fac.

I have stopped any subbing and have gone with triple crit chance mods on lando. Everyone max level and max omega and modded with as much speed as I can muster and five dot mods.

Just wanted to share. I have almost every toon at my disposal (e.g. Wedge and b2 and Han Solo all maxed).

Thought maybe others had struggled finding best Palpatine squad...

Replies

• Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Nice comp
  • Jabba wrote: »
    Nice comp

Sup @Jabba ? Good to see you!!
  • What's your attack order? Jka- Rex- EP- lando-SF?
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Really nice squad actually.. Wish I had Rex. He's the holy grail toon lol. I feel like once he is FTP droids will take a huge hit. What's the lowest your arena rank drops to?

My team is Lando lead. Sth, Rey, RG and Palpatine. I need to farm Anakin. My squad works around my sth who has running from the cops speed. He's at 220. Once he goes my entire team will have full tm and they'll get a go. I need more speed mods for dear old Han
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Looks like a strong team... Although I question Rex as lead. Is the 7.5% TM on a crit and a little more health really worth it vs the other candidates?

Anakin may do better as lead with the damage boost for the rest (and the advantage on a dodge). Emperor lead yields more turns for him and makes him into more of a challenge to deal with...or Lando lead for added damage and speed?

That's a tough call for me at least... I don't have have sun fac to a respectable level unfortunately but I would probably thrown ST Han or even Poe into his spot for the first turn advantage
  • Hey, that's the same exact team I'm running
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Smapty wrote: »
    Looks like a strong team... Although I question Rex as lead. Is the 7.5% TM on a crit and a little more health really worth it vs the other candidates?

Anakin may do better as lead with the damage boost for the rest (and the advantage on a dodge). Emperor lead yields more turns for him and makes him into more of a challenge to deal with...or Lando lead for added damage and speed?

That's a tough call for me at least... I don't have have sun fac to a respectable level unfortunately but I would probably thrown ST Han or even Poe into his spot for the first turn advantage

With the Droids, AoE crit, wiggs thing going on most places the TM gain is great. I am running Rex (L), 5's, Aalya, SunFac, Anakin.

Biggs assist call with wedge and one other that is 22.5% TM gain for all non clones and 45% TM for clones and if it is not Rex or Anakin they will most likely counter attack, and than get to go again, So far Rex is my only one that can't make it thru a wiggs assist.

AoE Crit can get you 75% TM for clones and 37.5% for non clones and same thing 3 will counter attack and than most likely all will get to attack again.

While Rex will not use Squad Discipline first on Defense, his base speed is higher than STH and only 4 less than Poe so on offense still easy to get the First turn advantage short of Wiggs or JE. Also has the benefit of Tenacity up to counter those EP everyone wants to use.
  • I was gone for the weekend and dropped only to 11th.

I can win arena on auto against most teams.

This team is sweet. I was having a hard time. Rex is so potent against emperor and droids and every other comp. I don't even have the best mods and I can win on auto on a 2015 server.
  • Thanks stormy. Yeah probably. But the sun fac dispel is sweet. Especially cause he automatically dispels heir tank. I'll try a really fast Poe...