Old Ben's not dead: Mod right! Part 2

Prev134
Joshmayer5555
343 posts Member
edited September 2016
https://youtu.be/vf7zN5ITJB8

aRNGena King,
Josh Mayer
Line id joshmayer (if u need advice on how to mod)

Replies

• You could of posted this in part 1....
  • The Spam king. Lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • You could of posted this in part 1....
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The Spam king. Lol

Hahaha I made another video against a squad rex lead anakin b2..... Should I post them all in the first thread?
  • Hahaha I made another video against a squad rex lead anakin b2..... Should I post them all in the first thread?
    Exactly.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Anakin did an aoe crit after you killed Biggs and only did 8k. These teams are definitely not modded properly.
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    Are you still an officer in KoR?
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Zooey wrote: »
    Anakin did an aoe crit after you killed Biggs and only did 8k. These teams are definitely not modded properly.
    Was this a critical hit? It's a very young shard and Ackbar> Wedge( his AoE is terrible).
    Ben led teams only lose against Palpatine Teams(perhaps Rex), Anakin causes too much Tm with his AoE against Ben.
    If u have a running machine, enjoy it so far u can. But prepare some other chars, because your enemies won't sleep.
    On my shard are lots of Palpatine led teams, so that Ben teams don't bring any profite anymore.
    Ps.: I was the first player who had a Ben led team in a time, when Dooku dominated.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Nightwolve wrote: »
    Ackbar> Wedge( his AoE is terrible).

I like people who go against the grain, but calling his AoE terrible is a bit exaggerating too much isnt it?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • It is indeed terrible, or do u find lando's and Anakin's AoE worse?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    It is indeed terrible, or do u find lando's and Anakin's AoE worse?

I guess your definition of "terrible" is different than mine. I am curious what adverb you'd use to discribe for example Sid's, phasma's, kylo's, yoda's and datchca's AoE's.
  • Maybe he means terrible as in terribly overpowered compared to other AoE. Don't forget Jawa and ugnaught.
  • And OP, yes, we don't need a different thread for every different squad you face.
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    But I want him to make another thread for part 3. Keep em coming josh mayer!!! Argentina King!!!
  • Lirg wrote: »
    Are you still an officer in KoR?

@Lirg
    I was never an officer in KOR.

And what's up with this flame/hate on the forums? No wonder the world is in the **** that it's in with this kinda attitude.... It's only a game ffs.... Learn if u will or shut up if u have nothing better to say. Whatever I share here, is to help u guys..... And if u Think I can improve my squad, teach me, I'm listening.

Is there a code or a section of the forum rules of which I have violated? Stop wasting both our time and do some good ffs....
  • Apo
    60 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    It is indeed terrible, or do u find lando's and Anakin's AoE worse?

I guess your definition of "terrible" is different than mine. I am curious what adverb you'd use to discribe for example Sid's, phasma's, kylo's, yoda's and datchca's AoE's.

RESISTED in white is all that comes to my mind.
  • It's just too weak, i mean
  • Ok, now it's my turn: iam unbeatable at the moment, but next month, i will get problems.
  • Problem with old Ben is not that he cant beat Wiggs - few dodges in the right moments is enough to assure that, and dodges are Bens thing.
    The real problem is that this team is totally anihilated by Palp leading teams. Thats the main reason Ben leadership is slowly vanishing from arenas.
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    All hail the arena King. Fools, old Ben is not dead. He is just in a retirement home, with his buddies grandma Daka and uncle Dooku, or count doodoo whatever his name is. The arena King knows how to use him, for he is wisest. He knows all. He sees what cannot be seen, he has the answers, join his strategy group, so that you may prosper or don't, and be defeated by others in his strategy group.

Josh Mayer, the one true arena King!
    Post edited by EscapeArtist51 on
  • Amnor wrote: »
    Problem with old Ben is not that he cant beat Wiggs - few dodges in the right moments is enough to assure that, and dodges are Bens thing.
    The real problem is that this team is totally anihilated by Palp leading teams. Thats the main reason Ben leadership is slowly vanishing from arenas.
    This, but some people here don't understand it. Ben was the best leader........, until Palpatine was released.
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    I think josh mayer's arguement was that ben isn't dead in newer and more recent shards where palp is much harder to obtain unless p2p.
  • Lirg wrote: »
    I think josh mayer's arguement was that ben isn't dead in newer and more recent shards where palp is much harder to obtain unless p2p.

Finally! Absolutely finally..... Geeezzzzz we have hope in the world......
  • All hail the arena King. Fools, old Ben is not dead. He is just in a retirement home, with his buddies grandma Daka and uncle Dooku, or count doodoo whatever his name is. The arena King knows how to use him, for he is wisest. He knows all. He sees what cannot be seen, he has the answers, join his strategy group, so that you may prosper or be defeated by others in his strategy group.

IMO Ben's been in a retirement home for months now!
  • I have 10 palps in my top 20. Only a few are with strong players who I know are whales and have always been top 10. I'm still getting to the top of my arena, fair enough I'm now being beat by palp lead left right and center. But... I'm still able to win. It's just a little more challenging.
  • Shut this thread dear mods.... Or I'll violate some rules to get it shut down.... It's pointless.....
    Alexone wrote: »
    All hail the arena King. Fools, old Ben is not dead. He is just in a retirement home, with his buddies grandma Daka and uncle Dooku, or count doodoo whatever his name is. The arena King knows how to use him, for he is wisest. He knows all. He sees what cannot be seen, he has the answers, join his strategy group, so that you may prosper or be defeated by others in his strategy group.

And I'm assuming when u start, u can immediately farm and have Lando, anakin, or whoever the current meta is after watching someone from a December 2015 shard complete rebel squad to complete the palpatine events.... Oh which by the way is rare and has ended.... And what u gonna do?

Just shut this thread. I give up....

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Shut this thread dear mods.... Or I'll violate some rules to get it shut down.... It's pointless.....
    All hail the arena King. Fools, old Ben is not dead. He is just in a retirement home, with his buddies grandma Daka and uncle Dooku, or count doodoo whatever his name is. The arena King knows how to use him, for he is wisest. He knows all. He sees what cannot be seen, he has the answers, join his strategy group, so that you may prosper or be defeated by others in his strategy group.

And I'm assuming when u start, u can immediately farm and have Lando, anakin, or whoever the current meta is after watching someone from a December 2015 shard complete rebel squad to complete the palpatine events.... Oh which by the way is rare and has ended.... And what u gonna do?

don't give up josh! haters gonna hate.
    Everyone on this forum is in the most competative arene server ever, even if they arent, they still are. OB lead still works, it might not be the best anymore, but who cares. If you're still able to get a high rank on your pay-out it's all good. To be fair, your whole "arena king" attitude is probably causing atleast 75% of the hate. Just keep on doing you.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Shut this thread dear mods.... Or I'll violate some rules to get it shut down.... It's pointless.....

What's with you and Old Ben anyways? Dodge annoying meta can now be wiped completely from our memory. Might have left some scars on a few people. Like i said many times, after fortitude, dodge didn't bother me as much but still, it's time to rejoice! Bai dodge! :smile:

Hope you are not trying to tell me that i need EP to compete now because it's not true.
  • This is the best my shard has to offer at the minute.

https://youtu.be/iIZ-4OyUiVk

The guy in first isn't as good as this, this was the guy in 4th.
  • It's ok guys. There are different shards of different ages. Just because some shards are more mature and have progressed deep into the wicked cool AOE speed meta, it doesn't mean all the shards have. Some younger shards still have a lot of OB and Phasma leads at the top, without the Rex, Jka, Wiggs, AA, EP deathsquads making OB retire. It's probably a young shard that he is in.

@Joshmayer5555 don't get discouraged. Maybe just make your titles more reflective of your experience, such as "Old Ben isn't dead on my shard!".
  • @GeorgeRules No idea what that guy in 3rd is doing lol. Also wait till you see Wiggs teams.