• Bump
  • Threshold
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Threshold
    6 lvl 70's, 3 7*, 3 5*, 33 toons
    AEST
    Live in NSW
    Played since Nov pre release, but stopped with last cap increase. Keen to get back in & see what extras Guilds bring.
    Sent Aneil915 info on LINE. No cj_taniwha LINE search result.
  • Taniwha
    120 posts Member
    Sorry Threshold it should have worked, we'll be in touch
  • Threshold wrote: »
    Threshold
    6 lvl 70's, 3 7*, 3 5*, 33 toons
    AEST
    Live in NSW
    Played since Nov pre release, but stopped with last cap increase. Keen to get back in & see what extras Guilds bring.
    Sent Aneil915 info on LINE. No cj_taniwha LINE search result.

Welcome threshold
  • NathanK
    27 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Hello, are you still looking for members?
    This is me
    http://swgoh.gg/u/nk_/

What tier raid do you do and how often? :)
  • JlocksJedi
    Level 72, played for way too long but been unable to use my phone a little while, backpacking Australia currently looking to stay.. In WA nearest York atm. Used line before - I haven't looked at guilds because I can get too into it but I'm sitting on a tractor most of the day atm!
    How do you add screenshots to this??
    I have like 57 chars though 14 are level 1, 80% are 4* +, the rest are level 50 or 60 and I'm building a rebel team to be my main team now (including a 6* Leia)
  • Hi guys,

Please install the LINE app if you don't have it already and add cj_taniwha and Aneil915 to your friends and we will get you setup.
  • Taniwha
    120 posts Member
    NathanK wrote: »
    Hello, are you still looking for members?
    This is me
    http://swgoh.gg/u/nk_/

What tier raid do you do and how often? :)

Hi Nathan

Thanks for the swgoh.gg link, has plenty of information. We are still looking for members. We have 4 sub guilds

*Raid Federation (ANZRF) which does tier 6 raids every 2 days and is building towards heroic ready to launch in 2 weeks or less.
    *Once Were Wookies (ANZOWW), that does tier 5 raids as often as guild coins allow (every 2 days minimum) and is building towards tier 6 for the end of the month
    *Nerf Herders (ANZNH) that does t6 and t5 raids
    *Development Squad (ANZDVS) for alts and players less than level 65 or as a waiting room until spots in one of the other guilds is available.

All ANZGC guilds require installation of the "line" app as we use this for communication. Our Line chats are full of strategy, helpful advice and inappropriate humour.

All ANZGC guilds require maximum guild coin contributions possible recognising limitations of F2P or P2W, at least 3500 per week. Daily guild activities should be attempted but we do not pressure crystal spending for these, just strategic saving and spending to help others get more guild currency.

Currently ANZRF is full, I think there is one spot available in ANZOWW which your roster looks like it would be suitable for, and ANZNH is full at the moment as well. Gaps open in the guilds nearly every other day, so there are always opportunities to move between the sub guilds.

Install the line app and follow the instructions in this thread.
  • Hi ANZGC,

'You guys still looking for members?

My current guild are starting T5 raids at 3.30 in the morning (they are a global team) which are over by the time I'm awake. So thinking of moving to a guild in a better time zone.

I'm currently Lvl78 with 19 eight star toons. Player I'D is Wayno1 and 832-441-319.

I use Line with my current guild and have messaged Aneil915 already.

Thanks, W1
  • Taniwha
    120 posts Member
    Welcome Wayno, NathanK, and JLocks! We are still recruiting for our development squad and our heroic guild.
  • @warmonkey1024
    @BentWookiee
    @FashionFett
    @Hillsop
    @J0K3R
    @Alita
    @Afista

Could you please close this thread?

Thank you
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    @warmonkey1024
    @BentWookiee
    @FashionFett
    @Hillsop
    @J0K3R
    @Alita
    @Afista

Could you please close this thread?

Thank you

:)