[ANZGC] The Guild from Down Under.

Replies

• @Peli1980
    Hey mate, your ID isn't working. So add 'cosmicturtle333'.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Hello

I'm from Brisbane and am a lifelong gamer. New to the game and am looking for a helpful gui
    @Peli1980

Hmm it's requiring a verification, only way I can add people without getting this process done (it's in Japanese), is to shake it.

I'll see if my misses can give me a hand with getting it sorted later this evening.
  • @Giodude2000
    that's a sweet line up

lol I managed to get purple gear for Phasma and Lumi but I still have a long way to go before I can 7* them
  • Thanks @BeautifulColt ! Has taken a bit of effort and a lot of mistakes along the way. Slowly getting there though.
  • Ive sent invites to all so far, add me if you have the space. Also could someone post a pic of my arena record
    Roger roger
  • Dilligaf wrote: »
    Ive sent invites to all so far, add me if you have the space. Also could someone post a pic of my arena record

Accepted your request mate, hope you get some good use out of my toons.
    Welcome to the guild!!
  • Dilligaf wrote: »
    Ive sent invites to all so far, add me if you have the space. Also could someone post a pic of my arena record

MhTVekih.jpg
  • @Peli1980

Just got it working and sent you a message. Not sure what the process is from here.
  • Hey guys,
    Ingame id: Belisarius
    Ally code: 737-718-891
    Line: Belisarius1 (I think)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4aNLhKGY5_SWnMwSmFwbXBoYTQ/view?usp=sharing

Looking for a guild in the hope they get some interactive gameplay down the track. Been playing since late Nov I think; bought a four pack early to be competitive (Maul, Poggle and Ventress out of it) and been f2p since then. Squads been through a few iterations but settled on Sid, Ventress, JC, Lumi and 5s as my main; crunching them to lvl 70 and then will try and add a bit of variety - looking for someone new to farm in Arena and Wars soon.
  • @Belisarius
    Added you on line.

Welcome to the Galactic Corps.
  • IGN - woodsy7978
    ID code - 637-184-786
    line ID - chopchop54
    city - Melbourne
    can't figure out how to put a screen shot up, but I have 5 characters over 5 stars and 5 characters on 5 star . been playing for 2 months and love the game
  • JumbuckJedi
    74 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    IGN: Joel

Ally code: 851-567-217

Line ID: jumbuckjedi

Central Coast, NSW, Australia.

I work for a bank and I have one kid with twins on the way.

jj0e4n.png

I've been playing SW:GOH since the middle of January. I've pulled one unique character in Bronzium packs and that is Ima-Gun Di. I've been focusing on acquiring Jedi characters to get through the various modes even though it isn't the most efficient way to progress. I still get a thrill when I see 3+ Jedi swoop across the screen in a counter attack :)

With the new Jedi event coming up I am planning on getting Sidious to 6* and then farming Eeth Koth to give me a fifth Jedi. I also want to farm Ima shards but I'm currently getting owned by jawas in dark side 5 ;) My dark side roster is pretty poor but I'm focusing on Poggle to give myself a chance.

I am F2P and I have chosen not to invest in Poe. We will see if that is a good decision :*

Edit: Line ID
    Post edited by JumbuckJedi on
  • @woodsy7978
    Evening Woodsy, I added you on line.

Welcome to the Corps :)
  • @JumbuckJedi
    Awesome Joel!
    Jump on Line to chat and hear important guild notices when the time comes.

Another great addition to the Corps.
  • JumbuckJedi
    74 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Thanks!

If anyone could reveal the trick to put screenshots from iPad/iPhone into a message that would be swell ;)
  • Thanks!

If anyone could reveal the trick to put screenshots from iPad/iPhone into a message that would be swell ;)

A good way is you can upload an image to a image sharing website (Sites like Imgur, Tunypic etc.) , then use the icon that looks like a dog eared paper when you respond to wrap the URL in IMG tags and there you have it.
  • jj0e4n.png

My training is complete B)

I'll add this to the original post.

Thanks for the help!
  • Welcome to the guild guys!
  • JumbuckJedi
    74 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    How is everyone's Saturday going?

I wish the cricket was on free to air. I've mown the lawn and run out of GoH energy so what else am I to do with my day?

Edit: The
  • How is everyone's Saturday going?

I wish the cricket was on free to air. I've mown the lawn and run out of GoH energy so what else am I to do with my day?

Edit: The

Hey Joel, if you download the line app that is where we chat about everything. It's a lot easier and more fun to do it there rather than on the forum. It's free too.

Just add 'cosmicturtle333' as a friend and I'll add you to the group chat.
  • My LINE ID is DarkBryant

Lvl60 atm with five 5 Star characters. Hit me up.
  • Ok.. So i'm almost 48 hours into my Starwars gaming life.. And i intend to build up and eventually join you guys... Please advise me quickest way to become a team member!!!!! Want to join the team and become a valued member
  • My LINE ID is DarkBryant

Lvl60 atm with five 5 Star characters. Hit me up.
    Davore wrote: »
    Ok.. So i'm almost 48 hours into my Starwars gaming life.. And i intend to build up and eventually join you guys... Please advise me quickest way to become a team member!!!!! Want to join the team and become a valued member

Evening.
    I'm glad to see new members are joining :)

To start up:
    How to enlist in the Galactic Corps:

Simply post these below:

In game name:
    Ally code:
    Line ID (optional):
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your game:
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    The current number of allies is limited to 35. So will guild be limited to 35 members?
  • Reyia wrote: »
    The current number of allies is limited to 35. So will guild be limited to 35 members?

I was just going to bring that up in the formal line chat if you want to join in.
  • Hi all.
    I've been waiting for an Aussie and New Zealand version.
    I'm in Brisbane. I'd like to join.
    I class myself as free to pay but have spent less than a PS4 game... So that's F2P.

What do I need to do to join?
    Level 70 as of today, like to farm and grind lol
  • BlueLightning03
    14 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ally code for me is
    383-229-919
    Post edited by BlueLightning03 on
  • Hope this image works...

Hmmm. Nope. I am on a Sony Xperia, if anyone knows how to add pics please let me know.
    You can upload the image from your photo folder to something like TinyPic, then copy-pasta the img tags into a post on this forum.

Learned from the best B)
  • @BlueLightning03

G'day Blue

To Join:
    How to enlist in the Galactic Corps:

Simply post these below:

In game name:
    Ally code:
    Line ID (optional):
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your game:

To add a screenshot upload it to imgur then copy the image url. Paste the image url into the dog eared piece of paper above the text window and hit go or enter. Then it should be in the text window between
    [img][/img] brackets.

If it doesn't work then post a link to imgur and I'll paste it here for you.

Download Line to join the chat and for important information, welcome to the Galactic Corps!
  • BlueLighning03's heroes:
    LAqe1PFh.jpg
    Y9vywbEh.jpg
    jz9elyjh.jpg
    L9hlbM5h.jpg
This discussion has been closed.