B2 AoE is bugged

I am not sure if this has been said before but as my title says it's bugged/broken. According to the description of it he has a 65% chance to inflict buff immunity. I have been running tests on this and ran a squad today in the arena. In 5 battles his buff immunity landed every single time. Now before it's said that I had bad luck with RNG I will add that I ran a high tenacity team lead by Kit and 4 of my 5 characters had their tenacity above 100% with his leader skill. The B2's that I went up against had potency of 50.06, 54.25 and 79.64%. All of these numbers are lower than the lowest tenacity character on my squad, and yes we all know that tenacity is flawed and unlikely to be corrected (fans want to see touch downs not defensive battles for the most past) but I am asking to be looked into is the description of his AoE. If it's unavoidable then please list it if not then please fix.

On that note and not listed in my title, The Emperors shock debuff is also bugged/broken as it prevents all buffs not just healing and TM like it's listed.

Replies