How's the new Kit?

Kit Fisto was one of my favorite toons from Clone Wars. It was disappointing to see he was so underpowered in the game. Since the buff he got last month, is anybody using him in arena? I know he can help with the Rancor, but I was curious if anybody has him completely maxed, and uses him in arena. Is he any better? Is he worth the farm now that he's free?

Replies

• I always try to balance characters that'll help my formation and characters I want just because I like them. You want toons that'll help your formation but to keep yourself interested in the game I feel like you need the want characters as well. I don't know what your formation is so idk if he'll help you or not but if he's your favorite character he might be worth it anyway. I think he's an ok toon but not a game changer.
  • His biggest asset is his potency up. He hits harder now thank god. And with igd (L) his counter is higher. He has great health. I think he's a great fill in. Depending on who you play against. He helps a lot of ppl with the potency up. And now it does decent damage aoe. He might not be a game changer but he can help out now. If he is you're fav toon. Play him, you'll find the team he works best for you.
  • My mate soloed P1-P2 with him on T7, with Chewbacca lmao... in Arena I guess he would work best with IGD / Aayla against droids mainly. Very situational. But he is a great character.
    Do or do not...
  • Well he's ONE of my favorites. I got Yoda already, so he was the only 'want' toon I had to have. I kind of thought that an IGD led team might be the only way he'd be REALLY workable in arena. But I have 33 toons at 7 stars, so I can afford to get a few just for fun. It's just ruff with Wedge, B2, and others all getting added to cantina nodes. He may be a few months away for me. Thanks all.
  • Yes, if you are looking at B2 or Wedge as possible farms, I would say B2 > WEDGE > FISTO.
    Do or do not...
  • Ha. Right now I'm looking at Anakin>Aayla>B2>Wedge>IGD>Kit Fisto>Dooku>Chirpa>Snow Trooper>Old Ben>Kylo Ren. As long as nobody else gets added there that I want. Cantina nodes are now semi pay toons. Every new one keeps going to the same place.
  • Im with ya on that.. Im finishing anakin(50/100) then need 97 RG shards, then onto either Aayla or B2.. Just cant decide which i want more. I run a palp lead, or anakin lead the most.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Well with his chance to attack again and counter chance I think he's suppose to be like Dooku, Leia, fives or B2 where they don't do a lot of damage per say but they attack often the problem with fisto is unlike Dooku or Leia he doesn't have the speed to do it, unlike B2 he doesn't have a way to get a lot of turn meter (40% to gain 100% whenever an ally is damaged or evaded vs 50% to get 15% on each wing of his basic) and unlike fives he doesn't have the most relatable counter (85 v 35) and unreliable chance to go again; 50 on Dooku, 55 and 45 on Leia, 100 on fives of they have speed down vs fisto's 30. I think if they either upped his counter chance or chance to attack again he would be a lot better but as it stands even on a gun di lead he's only decent espically compared to someone like Aayla
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Well with his chance to attack again and counter chance I think he's suppose to be like Dooku, Leia, fives or B2 where they don't do a lot of damage per say but they attack often the problem with fisto is unlike Dooku or Leia he doesn't have the speed to do it, unlike B2 he doesn't have a way to get a lot of turn meter (40% to gain 100% whenever an ally is damaged or evaded vs 50% to get 15% on each wing of his basic) and unlike fives he doesn't have the most relatable counter (85 v 35) and unreliable chance to go again; 50 on Dooku, 55 and 45 on Leia, 100 on fives of they have speed down vs fisto's 30. I think if they either upped his counter chance or chance to attack again he would be a lot better but as it stands even on a gun di lead he's only decent espically compared to someone like Aayla

Yeah he looks a bit soft even with the buff. I was only really thinking of him with IGD lead, and Aayla beside him. Just wanted somebody who actually has him to give me the run down of what he's like. A Jedi counter team is one I'll probably build for fun at some point. But I will DEFINITELY get Aayla first, and I may get several others in between.
  • I wish fisto was better but even with dmg increase he's still not that viable. Aayla on the other hand is a beast. i maxed her early on and have used her ever since. She has such a good kit haha(pun intended) she fits in to a lot of teams and is awesome under Anakin lead
  • I wish fisto was better but even with dmg increase he's still not that viable. Aayla on the other hand is a beast. i maxed her early on and have used her ever since. She has such a good kit haha(pun intended) she fits in to a lot of teams and is awesome under Anakin lead

You and everyone else are confirming what I kinda already felt which is Anakin, and Aayla as my next two farms are good. Kit will just be a fun toy to go after later.

• Yes, if you are looking at B2 or Wedge as possible farms, I would say B2 > WEDGE > FISTO.

Depends honestly. B2 is amazing, but EP shuts him down completely. For me at least I already had been working on Biggs in anticipation of Wedge coming to f2p, so i had him g9 one off g10. I'm doing wedge because I don't need B2 and I already have half of Wiggs done along with a maxed Lando/STH, so it just makes sense to go for Wedge. Also rebels are so important nowadays and will be through the remainder of the year as Rouge One approaches. After I finish Wiggs I am instantly going to boost up my Empire for the same reason. I think we will be seeing Empire events similar to these past Rebel events in the coming months leading up to and past the release of Rouge One.
  • Kit fitso for the most part is trash. Only viable with Im gonna die, but I rather rock Ayala offer Kit any day of the week because her "kit" better.
  • True But when Qgj calls ayala who calls kit with his double attack is nice.
  • @Zach325
    Wedge is on my list, but I already have a full rebel team. He's a pain to gear , but I'll get around to him.

@GlitterOutlaw
    I know he's good on rancor raids. Was asking more about arena. I'm usually top 5 in arena. I was just looking to add some diversity to my possible future arena teams. And a Jedi counter team seemed like an interesting possibility.
  • i run a jedi counter team with Imagundi and Aayla, i however dont have kit high enough for arena to really comment on that aspect of him
    How does your IGD led Aayla do, and who do you use with them?
  • I use ayala with igd lead. She pretty much counters almost every time. And her stuns help me out a lot. When it comes against dooku ep fives and rey.

For me she has 50 potency 55 crit chance.

I use all jedi team it's a pan. But it's my fav team IGD (L) ayala Anakin Qgj ahsoka/Yoda.

Right now I'm in top 20.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    I use ayala with igd lead. She pretty much counters almost every time. And her stuns help me out a lot. When it comes against dooku ep fives and rey.

For me she has 50 potency 55 crit chance.

I use all jedi team it's a pan. But it's my fav team IGD (L) ayala Anakin Qgj ahsoka/Yoda.

Right now I'm in top 20.

Hopefully she counters EVERY time. Her 65% chance and IGD's lead giving 35%.
    65 + 35 = 100. Unless something is wrong with my math.
  • No your math is correct. And she does. I love ayala. I also Love when rey or Yoda attack her when they gain foresight. Meanwhile kits counter is about 70%. Which isn't bad. But his damage just is not enough I avgerage about 3 to 6k per hit. But with a 30% chance.... If they gave him like speed up on basic or something then he might be worth it.