Most underrated farmable characters.

13Next

Replies

• Options
    I'll have to take a look at Biggs. I just finished 6* Lumi and can earn a reliable 15 shards a day through GW, so shouldn't take long to get Biggs and the R Pilot.
  • Options
    Biggs for the win
  • Options
    antooki wrote: »
    Biggs for the win

Why Biggs? What's special about him.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    @Loce :

Agreed about the ResPilot being a relatively easy target, but then if one brings a DPS character without someone to hide him behind, they deserve to lose. I'm not really a high ranking player (currently 181 in Arena), but I don't see many teams with ResPilot, which actually makes me want her even more. Sexual undertones not intentional.

@Preemo_Magin :

I have no clue why so many people say bad things about Talia. I have her at 4* (farming GeoSoldier), G6 with 2752 power and she's saved my rear end plenty of times. Now that I have Daka Talia is not on my A Team any more, but she's still very useful at times (in GW mainly, when I need another healer).
  • Options
    Royal Guard is most underrated. Ive never seen anyone rate him.
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    Again, you could say same things about FOTP. The team you are describing can also kill FOTP with Sid and Vader and Kylo. Actually easier than vs Resistance Pilot, as ResPil might have better dodge, and jump initiative order when he dodges. "Being able to die" is a common trait in most characters, specially damage healing chars. Don't see how that changes if Resistance Pilot is underrated or not.

There is a guy called triqui on my server. Fight him sometimes in the top 20. is that you? Me = Hans Olo
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Biggs is a beast. Rebel scout ain't no joke either.
  • Options
    There are some multi-attackers that will be beastly with this update but why would I give away my dark horse lol, however I second Teebo as well. He is incredibly good for both offense and defense.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    I'm seriously considering either res pilot or Biggs, at the moment I'm leaning towards res pilot as he seems to do a bit more damage.
  • Options
    Ewok Elder
  • Options

I love Royal Guard. He can take a beating and boost team defense plus taunts when a character drops to low hp, which has saved me plenty of times in GW. Worth investing in.
  • Options
    HansOlo wrote: »
    Again, you could say same things about FOTP. The team you are describing can also kill FOTP with Sid and Vader and Kylo. Actually easier than vs Resistance Pilot, as ResPil might have better dodge, and jump initiative order when he dodges. "Being able to die" is a common trait in most characters, specially damage healing chars. Don't see how that changes if Resistance Pilot is underrated or not.

There is a guy called triqui on my server. Fight him sometimes in the top 20. is that you? Me = Hans Olo

You're in my server! I have attacked you sometimes, my name is willkimm98, rank 20 atm
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Jakebal91 wrote: »

I love Royal Guard. He can take a beating and boost team defense plus taunts when a character drops to low hp, which has saved me plenty of times in GW. Worth investing in.

I will also vouch for royal guard, he's a beast of a tank with the second best taunt in the game imho. I pulled him a few times from bronzium packs and pulled him some more in my first two chromium packs and have him up to 4*.
  • Koth
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    +1 for Ewok Elder. He is a beast! (pardon the pun) The only character in the game (afaik) that has two on call rez abilities (one 100% and the other 30%). Couple this fact with a turn meter increase for more chances at those rezzes. Add in a debuff cleanser to remove heal immunity and you've got yourself an all star support character.

One caveat is that currently his debuff cleanse is borked, as it is currently only cleaning off the first debuff in the stack instead of all debuffs as stated in the ability description. But this is on the dev's known issues list and once fixed, I think will make him possibly the best character in the game for me.

I've got him with Chewie, Sid, Lumi & JC, crazy heals and rezzes make this an amazing turtle / defense team for GW (Not so much Arena). He doesn't do shameful damage either.

Love Ewok Elder!!
  • Options
    Geo Soldier and R Pilot. Both are on pretty much every squad I have. Both hit wicked hard, and if the stars align and you get Geo's special that calls R Pilot for the assist, that is a one-two punch that is hard for most teams to handle. Plus, I found them significantly less soft than other cannons like FOTP.

That being said, my current PVP team has been having trouble maintaining position, which probably means it is time to move away from one of them for something else, since they are apparently getting creamed by other teams. I will probably give up R Pilot before Geo, though it will pain me to no end.
  • Options
    Geo Soldier and R Pilot. Both are on pretty much every squad I have. Both hit wicked hard, and if the stars align and you get Geo's special that calls R Pilot for the assist, that is a one-two punch that is hard for most teams to handle. Plus, I found them significantly less soft than other cannons like FOTP.

That being said, my current PVP team has been having trouble maintaining position, which probably means it is time to move away from one of them for something else, since they are apparently getting creamed by other teams. I will probably give up R Pilot before Geo, though it will pain me to no end.

Which one does more damage on their basic?
  • Options
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    Which one does more damage on their basic?

Both of them hit in the same range right now on basic, but Res Pilot is 6*/60 while Geo is only 4*/58, so Geo has the better potential, I would imagine. Plus RP is at level 6 for his basic, whereas Geo is only at level 4.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    HansOlo wrote: »

Yep!
  • Options
    If Resistance Trooper were easier to farm, I'd try a Resistance team, based around Expose. Sounds intriguing

I mentioned this in another post regarding han solo; I encountered an expose team in arena that wrecked me. It was unexpected, so might be there's an easy counter, but I haven't seen them since and haven't thought about it. Team consisted of solo, resistance fighter, resistance pilot, finn, and one other...poe would work suppose (no pun intended ), but resistance fighter actually attacked most due to all the exposes coupled with Hans buff. It was brutal. I imagine he has to be burned down ahead of solos taunt, but if they have poe then it becomes trickier. But one of those things, where if it doesn't click with that team it can go down hill fast.