Emporer Palpatine bug

Gank_Killer
1817 posts Member
edited September 2016
He is not getting the damage bonus from Qui-Gons Harmonius Assault when EP is called for the assist.
In GW, the Offense Up buff from Qui-Gon's Humbling Blow does not give EP more damage.

He also does not gain any offense from Vaders +30% leadership ability.
Post edited by Gank_Killer on

Replies

• He also has a bug in his Let the Hate Flow skill. The skill is supposed to refresh shock for two turns on opponents. Well I did that in arena just for that purpose to prevent RG from taunting. But RG lost shock immediately thereafter without taking two turns, and of course started taunting.
  • Yep, confirmed that bug too. Let Hate Flow doesn't actually refresh Shock.
  • RG can sometimes taunt through the shock. Barriss can heal herself when shocked. Sometimes her heal works on others who are shocked as well.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I wonder if there's some other bug with EP; he seems to gain more TM than humanly possible. He only has one AOE stun per 4 turns, and yet....

His second special can change shock to stun (for 2 turns). So that probably counts as a neg status effect. But it that really enough to get the TM gain he gets?

Usually, I kill him before he acts... so I dunno. In the matches where he lives for a turn, he turns into a whirlwind. Seen him take every other action on his team plus sometimes going 3 times in a row for a stretch of like 6 or 7 actions where only two of his teammates had a turn. (My team is all stunned, so of course they don't go; but even his own teammates are standing around watching).

I wonder if he is bugged...
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    RG can sometimes taunt through the shock. Barriss can heal herself when shocked. Sometimes her heal works on others who are shocked as well.
    Bariss heal isnt a true heal, its health equalization which cant be blocked except by ability block.

Post edited by RU486 on
  • +1 myself
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This issue has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our dev team for review. Thank you for the heads up!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • thanks.