Can we get more information on difficulty before an event?

Military Might shows that it's recommended for characters level 78. But what does that actually mean? Level 78 is just one facet of a character's effect. We need to factor in gear, mods, stars, even ability levels (which don't affect Power rating).

So for future events can we get more clarification? Instead of "Recommended for characters level 78" can we get something like "Recommended for Squad Power 35,000?" Or, if you want to break it down, "Recommended for characters level 78, gear 9, with 5-star mods."

Anything that gives more information. Because otherwise it leads to immense frustration. The game is recommending that I should be able to win because all my characters are above 78, so on paper I should be able to do it. But their gear is mixed (two at 9, three at 7), their stars are mixed (two at 7, three at 5), and as a result I can't even get past the second round. I'm a reasonable human being so I know the reason I can't get further is that my squad isn't good enough. But looking around the forums, I don't exactly see a whole lot of reasonable people :P so giving more information to them will reduce their antagonism in the future.

Thanks!
Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.