Can the developers fix this simple but super annoying problem?

Instead of highlighting the same problem over and over and over and over with screen shot, here's a video for the game developers to "enjoy"... Because I most definitely am not enjoying it!

https://youtu.be/05mEFNn6Sng

Annoyed,
Josh Mayer

Replies

• Captain_Reynolds
    410 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    +1
    I figured they'd have fixed this by now or at the very least, mentioned they're working on it and will be fixed "soon".
  • +1
    I figured they'd have fixed this by now or at the very least, mentioned they're working on it and will be fixed "soon".

Seems like something so easy to fix.....
  • I mentioned this before and always got **** responses like "it depends on your server rest times or when you refresh your login" or other ****. The simple fact is it hasnt worked from the get go and its annoying as hell for a guild leader.
  • Kronen wrote: »
    I mentioned this before and always got **** responses like "it depends on your server rest times or when you refresh your login" or other ****. The simple fact is it hasnt worked from the get go and its annoying as hell for a guild leader.

I have a theory. I suspect it's just another manipulation tactic by the developers.... Ridiculous
  • Cor
    124 posts Member
    This is radiculous indeed. Actually this is the most crucial manage statistics, showing which guild members contribute in gathering raid currency - and this is totally unreliable. I have seen 0 when 600 where accumulated plenty of times. But sometimes looking at totals helped, when spot checked someone who did not seem to collect coins. However it is even worse - it happened to me once (so may happen to anyone) when I had 600/600 and daily and total count increased by 582. Absolutely unreliable...