Best scoundrel team?

Prev1
Wondering what the best possible scoundrel team is now that they are extremely important. Right now I use Cad lead, Chewie, Greedo, 88 and ST Han, and I'm working on Dengar to replace Greedo. Any way to make this better? I have Zam but I am f2p and can't get her higher, and I also heard Lando was good.

Replies

• Lando L
    Greedo
    Zam
    St han
    Ig88

Game over
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I prefer Cad Bane's stun over Greedo's low damage.
  • Waqui wrote: »

Your doing it wrong if you're greedo is low damage.

I crit for about 13k double tap 26k and get evasion up plus thermal synergy
  • I'd go;
    Lando lead
    Storm Han
    IG-88
    Dengar
    Greedo
  • 6The6Bull6
    647 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

Your doing it wrong if you're greedo is low damage.

I crit for about 13k double tap 26k and get evasion up plus thermal synergy

My cad hits this hard as well. Stun and tm reduction is powerful.

I was running cad, raid Han, lando, STH, and chewie. Finishing in the top 5 everyday and would drop to 20 over night. I find cads leader doesn't proc very often.
  • The_Fettmans_Ghost
    41 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    I'd go;
    Lando lead
    Storm Han
    IG-88
    Dengar
    Greedo

Why not an omega lead boba? 88 and greedo could do massive damage off an assist which garuntess a crit hit.
  • Why not an omega lead boba? 88 and greedo could do massive damage off an assist which garuntess a crit hit.
    Becuase lando has use besides his leader unlike boba
  • Nute, mob enforcer, boba fett, Chewie, han solo.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Cad bane (L), ST Han, Zam, Lando... And ?

Anakin for the last spot is the best honestly... The offense up and TM boosts are hard to compete with...

If I were to go pure scoundrels I would stick Greedo or 88 into that last spot
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Why not an omega lead boba? 88 and greedo could do massive damage off an assist which garuntess a crit hit.
    Becuase lando has use besides his leader unlike boba

Boba can ability block and dot with his aoe. Plus mods could give him more health and speed.
  • Boba can ability block and dot with his aoe. Plus mods could give him more health and speed.
    He's slow so most of the enemy will use an abilty before he gets a chance to whip out his 10% potency and an 80% chance to do ability block, and you could mod his speed but most people mod for speed anyway so proportionally speaking he'd be the same
    Boba can ability block and dot with his aoe. Plus mods could give him more health and speed.
    He's slow so most of the enemy will use an abilty before he gets a chance to whip out his 10% potency and an 80% chance to do ability block, and you could mod his speed but most people mod for speed anyway so proportionally speaking he'd be the same
    Well said
  • Cad lead is like Old Ben for scoundrels, that's why I use it.

Most toons with stun or ability block should be running with potency in the cross slot anyways. Anyone running his aoe with the added dot is not going to be running him at 10% potency lol. That's a waste.

He also works well if you set up the turn speed so that he immediately follows Dengar's mines.

• Anyone know what the best lead for an all scoundrel team is?
  • 88 lead Omega'd is best for adding damage. And Lando lead is best adding speed. Your choice. Keep Boba on the bench
    IGN: Faceless
    Clan: FTB Overseers
  • Lando, STH, Greedo, 88, Jawa Scavenger

Greedo goes before 88, then Scavenger. Lando whenever, STH to speed it all up.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Lando, STH, Greedo, 88, Jawa Scavenger

Greedo goes before 88, then Scavenger. Lando whenever, STH to speed it all up.

That's a really sick idea.
  • Is Jawa scavenger considered a scoundrel, though?
  • Anyone know what the best lead for an all scoundrel team is?

For all scoundrel best lead would be Lando

Greedo can have its use as well

Lando
    Greedo
    Zam
    St Han
    Ig88/dengar
  • Is Jawa scavenger considered a scoundrel, though?

No, I was just acknowledging the power he has with scoundrels. No other thread to leave that build...

But it's still an awesome idea!
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Anyone know what the best lead for an all scoundrel team is?

For all scoundrel best lead would be Lando

Greedo can have its use as well

Lando
    Greedo
    Zam
    St Han
    Ig88/dengar
    Lando is alright but Cad is like an old Ben for scoundrels, imo.

• I don't care for Cad Bane. Scoundrels are built to crit so you get more out of them by amplifying that across the board. You end a fight a lot faster in getting massive crits from these hard hitters than you do taking the chance you Evade an attack and get a bit of TM in return. The best offense is a massively strong, crit-based offense that also uses speed in the mix. That's what a Lando lead and ST Han bring to the table, along with IG88, a maxed out Greedo and Dengar helps the debuffers stick some effects with his Tenacity Down. That's my favourite Scoundrel lineup.
    "No reward is worth this!" - Han Solo
  • Lando L
    Chewy
    STH

They can almost do it on thier own. A Taunt each round and Lando mows them down
  • Dustynutz95
    108 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Lando (L)
    St Han
    Cad bane
    Ig 88
    Dengar

Put all speed mods on Han so he taunts and fills the rests turn meter, use banes stun on enemy dispellers or 88's ability block aoe, preferably after dengar throws out a bunch of debuffs... And then just let Lando mop up the rest.
  • Darth_Azrael
    457 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    F2P:

Lando (L)
    Cad Bane
    IG-88
    ST Han
    Chewie/Han Solo

P2P:

Cad Bane (L)
    Zam
    Han Solo
    ST Han
    Lando
  • Yeah now I think you guys are right about Lando's lead. Which sucks, because I put a lot of time into Cad.
  • Yeah now I think you guys are right about Lando's lead. Which sucks, because I put a lot of time into Cad.

Also it works. It depends on where you will use.
  • Does Dengar fit into all of this?
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Does Dengar fit into all of this?

I think he's better than a non-lead Cad but both suck tbh. You need Zam or Han Solo for full scoundrels to work in arena imho.