Bug or working as intended?

Fighting a team with Teebo lead and RG as a tank. RG auto-taunt came up and all characters became stealthed while the taunt was active. Here's the question: When RG taunt was over and all characters were still stealthed, I was unable to target anyone besides RG still until someone became unstealthed.

Normally if all remaining characters are stealthed, I can target any of them. So, is this a bug or no?

Replies

• Rizn wrote: »
    Fighting a team with Teebo lead and RG as a tank. RG auto-taunt came up and all characters became stealthed while the taunt was active. Here's the question: When RG taunt was over and all characters were still stealthed, I was unable to target anyone besides RG still until someone became unstealthed.

Normally if all remaining characters are stealthed, I can target any of them. So, is this a bug or no?

Ooohwee. If RG taunt was active after he stealthed, it should have removed his stealth. Even though he appeared as stealthed, he likely didn't have the stealth buff over his head, which means he would've been your only attack option until someone else came out of hiding.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yes, it's a bug. He looked stealthed(there's the bug) but he was not stealthed because the buff was not over his head, as stated above.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Yes, it's a bug. He looked stealthed(there's the bug) but he was not stealthed because the buff was not over his head, as stated above.

In which case this thread should be moved?
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.