Leia's special

Is Leia's multi-attack affected by the other team? She seems to multi less often against stronger teams
Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Stealth nerf since she became F2P, she used to be my stud and the difference is ridiculous
  • AimingForGaming
    334 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    She still hits pretty good imo, just not as. I couldn't really feel a nerf though, so I'll just have to take your word on it.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    She still hits pretty good imo, just not as. I couldn't really feel a nerf though, so I'll just have to take your word on it.

Why would you take his word? Makes no sense
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    She can still do 30k a turn in a perfect world...

It's most likely not going to happen though...

She's always fallen into that boat of the random massive potential damage characters (Greedo, FOTP, etc...) but she has been hurt a bit with the "accidental" defense boost we received a while back...

She's still a solid character but the waste of turns going into stealth is her biggest downfall honestly
  • Use Ackbar, then u won't have any waste of turns.
  • My apologies if I was unclear. I am referring solely to her basic attack. She has a chance to attack a second and a third time. The second and third attacks seem to happen less often
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Scourge194 wrote: »
    My apologies if I was unclear. I am referring solely to her basic attack. She has a chance to attack a second and a third time. The second and third attacks seem to happen less often

Chances of her hitting twice is about 50/50

Chances of her hitting thrice is 1/5
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    My apologies if I was unclear. I am referring solely to her basic attack. She has a chance to attack a second and a third time. The second and third attacks seem to happen less often
    I was lucky if she got one double shot off in a match and maybe once in ten matches got a triple, I had to take her out she was killing my team.
  • J0K3R wrote: »

Chances of her hitting twice is about 50/50

Chances of her hitting thrice is 1/5

Thank you, I know that. I am asking if her chances of hitting twice or thrice are smaller against stronger teams
  • RU486 wrote: »
    I was lucky if she got one double shot off in a match and maybe once in ten matches got a triple, I had to take her out she was killing my team.

Have you tried using her in GW? Her multi-attack seems to happen more often against weaker opposition