More health, less importance for speed

Dear EA, if you would give more health to the characters, speed would be less important and the matches would become more exciting. I also own a 222 Speed Han, that's why he is my most important character.
But i think, that generally the game became better with the inteoduction of Palpatine. :)

Replies

• Yes, they went from mods that gave glass cannons 30K hp to primaries with 5.88% hp boost which is L.O.L

Now secondaries (esp speed) are for the most part more important than primaries DERP
  • 5.88% health primary is WAY too low for most characters, giving them less than 1000 extra HP. The only time I'd ever even consider leveling up a health primary is if it had a speed secondary already that has a chance of raising.

@EA_Jesse they're really bad especially when considering protection primaries are 23.5% which is reasonable. Often health secondaries end up being more than the value the primary gives. As it is now mods are not helping glass cannons much at all, but making them even more glass as the percentage benefits tanks even more. It's making the gap between their health pools larger.
  • Yep, agreed, revert back to pre nerf please.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    LoL. This was the whole reason "protection" was implemented. To counter the Speed Meta. Well, It's back. Super fast ST Han followed by EP, Ani, Lando wrecks your day quick. But I guess it's like football. Offense rains supreme for a while, then defense finds some new schemes and dominates, then it shifts back. Eventually there will be a counter.
  • Except for december when bariss defense was viable, when has defense ever dominated?
  • The new raid will be built around current mods adjusting them back to pre nerf would mean more testing and delay for bringing it so can't see it happening, perhaps lowering speed a little would help I've also folded and gone with the speed meta to stay competitive in arena, shame really as I wanted to diversify my toons a bit more... granted I don't have STH anywhere near 222 that's pretty epic OP
  • Except for december when bariss defense was viable, when has defense ever dominated?

Well there is the RG STHan double taunt. Still quite a few of those running around.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Except for december when bariss defense was viable, when has defense ever dominated?

RG? Granted, they fixed his ability, but he really only became viable thanks to protection. And the. He surfaced on every team. Pretty sure he would classify as "defense"

Also, the offense/defense back and forth was really referring to the football analogy. Lol
  • I think it's pretty indisputable that speed secondaries are out of line (with other secondaries and speed primary itself!). Even when 6 and 7 dot mods come back and we might be able to get like 10% health primary, it's still not going to make up for the crazy speed available from secondaries. Halve, or even quarter speed secondaries and the entire mod system will be much more balanced.