#42 Small Life Changes : Crafting Tab [The Gear Version Of Shard Shop]

Mofojokers1992
1975 posts Member
edited September 2016
Crafting Tab [ The Gear Version Of Shard Shop ]
ftqbgg.jpg

Introduction
One of the most annoying things to see is stacks of 1500- 2000 gear pieces. While others you need are always sitting around 0.

We need a better way of handling gear and a way to see what exactly we have in our inventory.

What It Will Improve

• Massive gear stacks.
• Ability to see all gear on your account including your ability mats.
• Gaining gear and ability mats that you require.

Notes:

- The prices will need to be close to that of the shard shop current rates. To make sure node farming is still the better choice.

- This will affect gear donation but it is also the reason for my (Hero Donation thread). Gear donation achievements will need to go higher as well as have better rewards. To add those willing to truly help another will freely donate and help.

-This is a a continuation of a early thread in the series.

Replacing the tab to the shop on the right.

Crafting Tab Details
This will allow you to convert gear into a new resource [Power]. That will be used to create new gear from old ones. As well as to upgrade ability mats to higher tiers.

[Power Tab]
Each gear (maxed or pieces) can be converted to this resource. With higher tiers giving more power than lower I.E white items will give alot less per one than say raid item pieces.

Possible power given based on amount , tier and full item or pieces:
X-X White
X-XX Green
XX-XX Blue
XX-XXX purple
XXX-XXX Raid Items

[Building Tab]
This will show all gear from whites to raid gear and how much power is required to build it. With the ability to refine what you are seeing by searching via colour or tier.

Possible power costs based on tier and if full item or pieces:
XX-XX White
XX-XX Green
XXX-XXX Blue
XXX-XXX Purple
XXXX-XXXX Raid Items

[Upgrade Tab]
This will let you upgrade your ability mats all the way up to omega with a large cost to each tier like the shard shop.

I.E
20 whites for 10 green
20 Green for 5 Blue
20 Blue for 2 Omega

[Rushing Mechanic]
Building or upgrading items takes time to do. The amount of time can vary based on the tier you are building / upgrading. The rush mechanic allows you to instantly build or upgrade an item using a small amount of crystals (otherwise patience young grasshopper).

211niaf.jpg

#42 Small Life Changes : Crafting Tab [The Gear Version Of Shard Shop] 12 votes

I would LIKE this change
100%
Mofojokers1992Capt_ConchAcky649flaw3dlyttBoyceyCeziumElvin7611VersattiMaxReboTaterSaladCF_Jedi1234 12 votes
I would NOT like this change
0%
Other
0%
Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on

Replies

• I would LIKE this change
    This would make a huge difference to the game. The current crafting/salvage system needs to be expanded out to deal with the hundreds (thousands) of unused and unusable pieces everyone is holding and this would be a great way to address it. Not expecting the exchange rates to be amazing but anything to help with gear farming would be greatly appreciated.