New use for ally coins!

I would appreciate any different use!

Replies

• I'd appreciate a different use for SIM tix.
    | ☮ Scoundrel ☮ | 635-571-985 "Never tell me the odds." BHG Wakanda Forever
  • sL_Spinoza wrote: »

They had an event some time ago that used Ally coins for refresh.. but have not seen it since.. that would be nice, trade ally coins for crystal for refresh..
  • Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    sL_Spinoza wrote: »

They had an event some time ago that used Ally coins for refresh.. but have not seen it since.. that would be nice, trade ally coins for crystal for refresh..

It was a Jawa event using droids . After this no more.
  • Wasn't the ayla secura and kit fisto jedi events that dropped multiple jkgs and jcs refreshable with ally point ?
  • Use them?
    I mean every few days I burn through mine. If I open chars I already have max then those shards go to shard shop. You do stockpile quite a bit of low level gear, and training droids as well. You know when you go to upgrade new toons and you have to go sim all that low level garbage? Well I don't have to do that, I quite often have many of each of those items from ally coins.

Just saying, there is a lot of value in those measly rewards if you aren't to lazy to sim them all.
  • TheScribs wrote: »
    I'd appreciate a different use for SIM tix.

I'd appreciate a additional use for Cantina-Energy. Oh... wait.
  • Lol I have 200k+ of ally points saved up...in hopes of another event using them as refreshes or something similar
  • Yes some of the events were...to a point...they both converted to gems after (x) amount of ally point refreshes