No raid rewards for entire guild

Prev1
So our guild completed a T7 raid 4 hours ago and so far no one has received any rewards. (BTW yes we have force closed the app and restarted)
Anyone else had this issue?
Any chance of it being resolved?

Replies

• Options
    So our guild completed a T7 raid 4 hours ago and so far no one has received any rewards. (BTW yes we have force closed the app and restarted)
    Anyone else had this issue?
    Any chance of it being resolved?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    In order to further investigate this issue, could you provide me with your guild name, your ally code and the date and time the raid took place and ended? Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Thanks but another guild member (wilbees) has posted up and recieved the same reply from you, we have put our ally codes there as well as screenshots.
  • Options
    We have the same issue...After ending tier 7 raid (about 2h ago) we didn't get rewards. Our guild is GEoP and my ally code is 392-237-434.
    Always trying and trying...
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    @Mjm_matt oh I see! As this is the case, the results of that inquiry are quoted below:
    We've checked the raid that was claimed to have completed on Tue, 06 Sep 2016 11:50:05 GMT, and it’s shown as abandoned in our server log.

• Sztorm
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @tilusiek I'm having a bad feeling I know where this is going so before you share your logs with us we did not abandon our defeated t7 heroic raid exactly one hour after it was defeated.

Pic attached just in case
    https://imgur.com/a/UrFV8
  • Cor
    124 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Hey, this is Cor (ally code 759-774-936) also from GEoP guild. My guildmate @tilusiek described all required details already. Just one additional information, because I saw some confusing comments about abandonned raids. So, to make it clear - no matter how it looks in your records we did not abandon the raid. We defeated Rancor as usual.

I did not take print screens from raid end results (noone suspected they might be needed), but I can provide screen shot from ingame chat confirming defeating the raid and raids launch availability exactly one hour after completion message. I expect this clearly shows that raid was defeated, not abandonned. Let me know, if you find these print screens useful - if that is the case, I can send them to you

Edit: I see @Sztorm already uploaded print screen from ingame chat, so proof is on the table.
  • Options
    @Mjm_matt oh I see! As this is the case, the results of that inquiry are quoted below:
    We've checked the raid that was claimed to have completed on Tue, 06 Sep 2016 11:50:05 GMT, and it’s shown as abandoned in our server log.

@CG_Kozispoon

I appreciate that your server logs say that It was abandoned by a member, but I believe we have provided screenshots of the guild chat saying the raid was completed.

Surely a raid can't be abandoned after the rewards timer is on? That would be the most ridiculous feature of a game I've ever heard.

Please reopen our collective guild bug report. Perhaps you can either relook at our screenshots or check our guild activity log.

I look forward to your response.
  • Options

As the others said, we also have screenshots of the in game chat saying phase 4 was defeated. You really think anyone would abandon a raid after it is finished? Is it even possible to abandon after phase 4 is complete. The problem is obviously on your end and this has now happened to many other guilds.

Bugs happen that's fine, no problem as long as there is communication. Hope you will be able to resolve this for all the affected guilds.
    @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    Oh and btw @CG_Kozispoon **** is with closing the discussion on my guild mates post? The issue has not been solved. Just closing it like that is a bit of a slap in the face.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon please investigate this again. Here's a current screenshot of our chat... Even showing posts below the entry where it says that the raid was completed that members are saying that they got no rewards. Once the raid is completed as is shown in this pic, are u even able to abandon it?? Please fix this injustice. Guild is SyNèrgy MFP. ALLY code 359-682-324.
    http://imgur.com/rd4XFLv
  • Sztorm
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @Mjm_matt @JTsJuggernauts it is not possible to abandon raid after it was defeated as abandon button disappears but I don't need to post that as devs should know that! Oh wait...

https://imgur.com/a/dphAx

Edit 1:
    In case your logs are broken to the point where you are clueless on how to solve it you can see the whole score of those vanishing raids using "find" on a piece of raid gear and choosing heroic version. Our last raid which most likely shows as abandoned in your logs (which I have just proven impossible in first paragraph of this post) is visible there with scores and everything else. It is not possible to access it via regular guild tab though.
  • Options
    Speaking as an IT Engineer who spends most of their day analyzing server logs...

If multiple users are experiencing and reporting the same issue from different guilds then something, somewhere, is wrong.

Please understand that we simply are asking for what we earned.

If distributing the lost rewards is impossible, why not refund our 60,000 guild coins?

Our guild is full of rock stars and will crank the raid out in 30 minutes anyway.

Thanks,

-Synergy MFP Leader, Squadron
    872-231-461
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    Unfortunately, as we cannot confirm when these screenshots were taken, whether they are related to the raid you are reporting, nor their authenticity, we cannot take it as irrefutable proof of this claim. What we can rely on, are the records logged into our server of guild activity, and the information provided to you that was posted was taken from the server log.
  • Options
    In fact you can prove it as this picture has a time and day stamp on it to match all of the information that we claim. I'm also fairly certain that you can go back through our chat that shows the raid completion information on it, as is in this picture. What kind of company runs a business like this? Where is the customer service? Do you think we are all lying to get one lousy reward from the almighty EA/CG @CG_Kozispoon? Please don't insult us anymore. It is absurd for you to think that we want to spend one waking minute debating this with you on this forum. Just give us what we rightly earned please. Ur reputation is already tarnished with how ur product has been treating us lately. Please fix this and right this wrong.
    http://imgur.com/meE31w7
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon did u ever stop to think that maybe ur server that ur referencing is the very thing that could be the problem here? That might just be what abandoned our raid if this is indeed what happened?
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    There have been no accusations made or assumed. An inquiry has been made and our team has provided what they've discovered.
    If you wish to speak with customer service, please file a support ticket via EA Help which can be found by tapping 'help' in the settings menu.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse can you please review this thread and my other? We are getting nowhere with @CG_Kozispoon on this issue. I need to escalate it. Thank you v
  • Options
    We have several out there @CG_Kozispoon. And no service is what we are getting. Ur customer service is not good. Plain and simple. And you can't even get to a help ticket through the app. It's so convoluted that prior just give up. But that may be ur plan to keep the volume of them down. I don't know.
  • Options
    The friend of mine, from another guild, faced the exact same issue 2 days ago. None of his guildmates received anything after the raid was finished. Unfortunately they just didn't care enough to report on this. Maybe because it was just t6 raid, I'm not sure.

There is clearly some sort of bug that needs to be fixed. And there are people who stayed awake during unconvenient hours to participate, just to receive nothing.
  • Options
    Lol all customer service does is send you here where nothing gets done.
  • Options
    Why would a guild that regularly completes T7 raids abandon a raid? We have more than enough proof that this raid was in fact completed. We are not trying to steal anything, we would just like our rewards. For someone that spends $$ on this game, I would expect some sort of customer assistance, and that is clearly what we are not getting @CG_Kozispoon.
  • Options
    It's insane how poor customer service is with EA altogether. I've had things like this happen multiples times and have never gotten a reply from any of the admins. So I guess you guys got that even tho he trusts his bugged system more than multiple customers and provides no help whatsoever. I wish a different company got the rights to Star Wars gaming franchise. EA just cuts so many corners. Looks at Battlefront that was an unfinished game at release and they hoped no one would notice and add to it each update but then would sell the rest of the game as "DLC's" even then the game is a bugged disaster. EA only cares about getting money, doesn't matter if their products and service is crap. A company did things exactly like this in the 80's, Atari. They cause the video game crash, just like companies like EA and Konami will cause too.
  • Cor
    124 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon are you serious? I do care about earned and not received raid rewards but the key here is that several people from different guilds independently reported same issue. And your reply is that you cannot confirm when screenshots were taken? Are you implying we are trying to extort extra rewards? This is insulting actually.
  • Sztorm
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon just because you're clueless about what you or your colleagues are coding please move away from this thread.

Escalate it to someone who can actually help instead of being an useless tool. Complete lack of respect to paying customers such as myself and other people posting here is absolutely unacceptable. Closing threads? Useless comments, poor conclusions? Well done. Sorry for being harsh but this is ridiculous. Go study your useless logs.

Now facts. There are at least 3 guilds which experienced the same issue. All 3 are regularly beating heroic raids. What the cg guy is implying is that all 3 all of a sudden decided to abandon raids and give up on rewards. Nicely done. Go check geotag time stamp chat logs or whatever you can or just take a leap of faith that we have better things to do than try to get what we friggin deserve and I think we all established that we don't need anything but the wasted 60k coins. Do you really believe that 3 guilds forged screenshots to cheat the hell out of you in order to gain nothing but the try on heroic raid they deserved, earned for and got robbed off? Cheers then, now go away.

We can beat that laugh of a raid dozens of time whenever we want using half of our squad whatever, whenever. But we can't do a thing about your poor coding stealing our raid rewards. Fix this.

Honestly @EA_Jesse please take over this thing as it is clear to me that @CG_Kozispoon has no intention to help here.

This is getting really embarrassing now. Get someone who knows what he's talking about here...
  • DarthMosher1990
    327 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm really not surprised this was how this would go. I mean look at GW they haven't been able to get that right and have just given up. Despite hundreds of people on here talking about the impossible node 12's and insanely easy node 12's the admins are like "nope GW is working properly, nothing to see here. I've never seen so much incompetence in my life
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon look I could maybe understand and accept that you couldn't do anything without proof if it was just us. But if you scroll down the bugs section of the forum you will see several similar complaints never mind the people who have learned that complaining is obviously not worth it. In most of them you have said the same thing that they abandoned the raid.

So let's look at the probabilities. We have 2 options. First that several guilds in the past week have accidentally abandoned the raid and decided that we would try to get our guild energy back by blaming it on the server. Or that there is a bug with the game, in which case 1 you need to accept it and try to fix it so that it doesn't happen again and 2 try to make it up to the people who are affected.

Which scenario is more likely.

The reason people are getting angry is that you are not even saying that you are looking into it and trying to solve the problem. Just to quote little Britain "computer says no"
  • Options
    Guild Jeddy Council is missing raid rewards as well raid started yesterday at noon est and finished about 45mins before the sign in lock out.
  • Cor
    124 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon can we have any update please?