Archrival

Anyone else have a pvp player they can't stand and have to beat? For me there is player on in the top 50 I just have to beat. I refresh crystals if I have to bump him out of top 20. Pretty sure he is a p2w and that makes it so much more satisfying to snipe. Best snipe so far was knocking him from number 10 spot at around 5:55pm.

Replies

• Weird I was going to post the same question. There's 1 on my server that I just spent 50 crystals to beat even though I'll only gain 25 extra crystals when the rewards are handed out.
  • There is this one guy on my server, he bumped me from 9 to 14 or something. His team is really bad on defense he has 22k power but still has a chewie on his team. Yesterday and today I sniped his 2nd place from my 11th place. :p
  • Nice, it's the one thing that keeps arena fun at the top is sniping. Even if my take home crystals isn't as good after the refreshes its so worth it. Number to eleven had to **** him off. Chewie team for the lose.
  • Especially when you're attacking and he win you with a weaker team because they are proccing more skills than you, because AI rates are better.
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    Maybe I could say I had archrival if they would give you a list of who attacked you and if they win or lost. I don't really pay close enough attention to say who is beating me while I am not around...
  • Whenever I see 'F oot' I target him as he is an easy beat (five's and Clone sergeant). Other than that I don't really notice anyone else.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • im one of those 'weaker' teams that soars up the ranking (to about 4-500) just before teh rewards cut off... then get picked off and i plummet down the the 1000 mark.

im guessing im one of the teams people love to see ahaha