Would this character be overpowered?

IvoB1987
494 posts Member
edited September 2016
I was thinking what would happen if we had a character with the following Leader ability

"Each of your character's Leader abilities are active"

But as a downside he is worthless like he has only 1 hp, so you basically have a squad of only 4 characters but all Leader abilities. Sounds fun to me but maybe overpowered. What do you guys think?

Flavorwise this might be suitable for Jar Jar Binks I think haha

Replies

• IvoB1987 wrote: »
    I was thinking what would happen if we had a character with the following Leader ability

But as a downside he is worthless like he has only 1 hp, so you basically have a squad of only 4 characters but all Leader abilities. Sounds fun to me but maybe overpowered. What do you guys think?

I like the idea. Don't think it would really be OP, I think it should be deferred like it can't be used until that character has one complete turn and that character has to be lead, maybe dispelled if that character dies..

Something like that. It wouldn't be OP. People say things about OP but people whine about everything so it wouldn't matter, someone would have a problem with it.

I vote +1 for this
  • Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    IvoB1987 wrote: »

I like the idea. Don't think it would really be OP, I think it should be deferred like it can't be used until that character has one complete turn and that character has to be lead, maybe dispelled if that character dies..

Something like that. It wouldn't be OP. People say things about OP but people whine about everything so it wouldn't matter, someone would have a problem with it.

I vote +1 for this

I like the idea that they only work while they are alive :) I think that would really balans it
  • lead become uniqe(self) when not on lead, some toon with leader ability didnt had single passive, make them less effective when put as non lead, take one for example QGJ/yoda.
    yeah if all lead are active that probably OP, unless more synergy play like using 2 same faction got bonus effect when three bonus goes up and so on(to encourage team faction play)
    the cake is a lie
  • I don't know... with 4 dodge leads, sounds like 80+% dodge rates would be everywhere. How annoying would that be.
  • Teague wrote: »
    I don't know... with 4 dodge leads, sounds like 80+% dodge rates would be everywhere. How annoying would that be.

Yup. This idea is dead.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).