B2 battle droid need an auto taunt like royal guard

Prev1
After dispel B2 is worthless. Why do people say he's good? He needs auto taunt or something to make him useful for more than one thing.

Replies

• No way, B2 gets 100% TM every time you hit someone else it seems & then his cool down for buff block & clear is only 3. He is balanced as he already is.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No way, B2 gets 100% TM every time you hit someone else it seems & then his cool down for buff block & clear is only 3. He is balanced as he already is.

This^^

And if you run a droid team his AoE will grant him another turn. He goes so often there is almost no cool down on his most useful attribute. Debuff everyone all the time. Why isn't that good enough?
  • Kyno wrote: »
    No way, B2 gets 100% TM every time you hit someone else it seems & then his cool down for buff block & clear is only 3. He is balanced as he already is.

This^^

And if you run a droid team his AoE will grant him another turn. He goes so often there is almost no cool down on his most useful attribute. Debuff everyone all the time. Why isn't that good enough?

His damage is weak so it doesn't matter how many times he hits. He's only there for buff block dispel which isn't enough utilities
  • VirtraThrad
    444 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    markusfive wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

This^^

His damage is weak so it doesn't matter how many times he hits. He's only there for buff block dispel which isn't enough utilities

I've seen a b2 that hits for 4k on basic. That's nothing to sneer at when he goes every time after one of my characters attack... plus he inflicts debuff out the butt.
  • B2 is perfectly fine as he is now, hes borderline OP he does not need anything else

what about boosting the many other characters which arent nearly as useful as B2 is now?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    ive seen my b2 crit 5.5k, enough to kill a char
  • Here we go again... @markusfive you seriously, seriously need to stop. I have had it with your useless threads. Just leave the forum. It will become a happier place.
  • His job is to dispel and prevent buffs. He does it perfectly. Imo.
  • Do you realize that posting here every day doesn't actually make you internet famous? Sorry to disappoint you.
  • He has the best taunt in the game right now. Hit him or he will wreck your whole team with 100% tm gains
  • Here we go again... @markusfive you seriously, seriously need to stop. I have had it with your useless threads. Just leave the forum. It will become a happier place.
    Do you realize that posting here every day doesn't actually make you internet famous? Sorry to disappoint you.

Guys, give him/her a break. It was an idea and whether or not it was a good one, it should still be respected and that goes along with the OP.
  • Giving B2 a taunt defeats the purpose of his skill set. He gains 100% TM at a 40% chance when an ally is hit or dodges. It allows him to spam his AOE dispel/buff immunity. A taunt would break that.
    Do you realize that posting here every day doesn't actually make you internet famous? Sorry to disappoint you.

Guys, give him/her a break. It was an idea and whether or not it was a good one, it should still be respected and that goes along with the OP.
    Ahahahahaha. You don't know about this guy, do you? He makes silly threads daily because he lost an arena battle or farmed the wrong character. It's infuriating to see.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    markusfive wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

This^^

His utility is great, and he will nail a toon 4-5 times with his TM refresh. Mine hits around 3k, but I have heavy hitters, that's not his utility.

Concur with Dooku. The trouble is, whenever there may be a shred of legitimacy of a point, it is completely lost in the context of the poster's history. If this were an occasional thing, it would be different. But we are reading these things every.doggone.day.

See: Boy Who Cried Wolf

Concur with Dooku. The trouble is, whenever there may be a shred of legitimacy of a point, it is completely lost in the context of the poster's history. If this were an occasional thing, it would be different. But we are reading these things every.doggone.day.

See: Boy Who Cried Wolf

Oh I see

Ahahahahaha. You don't know about this guy, do you? He makes silly threads daily because he lost an arena battle or farmed the wrong character. It's infuriating to see.
    Im honestly not even sure what he's talking about anymore. B2 has the words "attack me" written on his face. You can't even go three turns without B2 interrupting you. Put him on a droid squad and he's amazing, period. I'm not even sure hes talking about the same toon we are. B2 is top tier.

Markus you gotta drop that Eeth Koth lead. Resistance pilot, Jedi knight guardian team you been workin on. I know it's tough not using your favorite toons but they just can't compete bro.
  • B2 is one of the best all around characters in the game. Hard to burst down, low CD incredibly useful AOE dispel and buff immunity. B2 is not an attacker, the low damage isnt a problem as damage isntpart of his role. B2 is a counter pick to buff and tank heavy teams, and there are a lot of those going around.
  • B2 needs nothing else.
  • B2 has been nerfed since the introduction of palpatine. Shock B2 and he then becomes scrap metal.
  • S***post.
  • medetec wrote: »
    B2 is one of the best all around characters in the game. Hard to burst down, low CD incredibly useful AOE dispel and buff immunity. B2 is not an attacker, the low damage isnt a problem as damage isntpart of his role. B2 is a counter pick to buff and tank heavy teams, and there are a lot of those going around.

+1

Sorry to the OP, but the "nerf everyone else's toons - oh, and please buff mine" thing aint working for me. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • No, just no. You want the toons you don't have nerfed and the ones you do have buffed.

Did I mention no, just no. Ridiculous.

How about EA give you an 'I win' button for x quid instead...
  • B2 has been nerfed since the introduction of palpatine. Shock B2 and he then becomes scrap metal.

Ooohwee. But isn't that the same strategy for any tank that taunts also...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i'm almost convinced @markusfive is @Awesom3_Kill_Joy 's new account.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    i'm almost convinced @markusfive is @Awesom3_Kill_Joy 's new account.

I don't think he is (un)fortunately. I was pretty certain that @JetBlackMirror was @Awesom3_Kill_Joy "new" account at the time and was proved right when it got banned. MarcusFive is just probably just a copycat, like those discount Zodiac killers we see every now and then.
  • Buff RG first to have counter attack pew pew
  • Goldy wrote: »
    You want the toons you don't have nerfed and the ones you do have buffed.
    Exactly!!

• B2 just needs more support uniques or abilities. Like Magnaguard, if he's not attacked he grants health up to everyone for one turn. If he's not attacked again he grants defense up. Or an ability that when activated buffs everyone's accuracy and critical chance.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."