What Mods are good for Lando.

LordAlvert
1193 posts Member
edited September 2016
Lando. Lando. Lando...

Best toon in the game for arena right now. Decimates the other squad with round after round of 25-60k damage. It is a lovely thing to watch.

It means I can auto arena which I haven't been able to do too many times in the last 10 months of this game.

How are you guys modding the OP mustache bomb king of the universe??

I have done three sets of crit chance with the crit damage primary triangle, every other spot primary protection, and as much crit chance, crit damage and speed, speed, speed as I can muster.

Pondering a crit damage set. But this config is just lovely.
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• 4 crit damage, 2 crit chance, crit damage triangle.

Focused secondaries on crit chance.

I also run Raid Han to stun fast opponents. The crit chance up + evasion is huge for Lando.

Pretty common to drop a 100k bomb with offense up.
  • Crit damage and chance sets. Primary crit damage on the triangle (I had a chance primary there but deferred to Lando users in my guild) . Someday I might even use him in Arena.
  • He certainly is the king of aoe damage isn't he? I have stacked crit damage mods on him, and they aren't even tier three crit damage mods because I only have 4 jawas right now. Even with middle tier crit damage mods he is hitting 17k after second double down on every character. As far as the other two mod slots go it's up to you. I currently use defense mods, but I am farming for tenacity mods. One thing I've learned about Lando is that when he seems to be susceptible to stuns and speed down easier than my other toons which can be an easy loss for you in the arena. Stack tenacity on him with two mods and decrease the probablity of those debuffs.
  • Also if you run him as lead or boba as lead you will be reaching upwards of 200-260 crit damage. Unreal.
  • depends a little on your leader

Wedge- increases damage and tm with crit, id go full bore into crit chance, and let my high crit rate feed TM

Lando- increase speed and crit damage. Id mix a speed set with crit chance

Ackbar- Crit chance, with crit damage primary

i usually dont care too much about his health and protection, i use him as more of a glass cannon. I run JKA with him so if someone wants to focus on Lando, JKA(or EP) will tear them up.
  • @DoctorLee69, tenacity is supposed to be pretty pointless according to the forum chatter.
  • @DoctorLee69, tenacity is supposed to be pretty pointless according to the forum chatter.
    I haven't read it, but I know that when I use yoda and he buffs the team with tenacity I don't get stunned. Same with Dengar. When his mines land on the enemy I can stun them way easier. But this is strictly my speculation and experience.
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Don't have crit damage mods so my Lando is stuck with only a +36 crit damage on the triangle, some good health mods, and some good crit chance. He has really high critical chance, and +15 from his unique. I gave mine the +30 speed arrow, and I think he's somewhere around the 170 - 180 speed area, hiding behind a fast sth. He is honestly the best FTP attacker in my opinion. Plus he has some okay defense numbers for an attacker, and solid health. If you're at a low level( under level 70) I would mod Lando with crit chance, if you're at a high level definitely aim to stick him with crit damage. But yeah Lando is the new Rey. Except he's actually cool. Cool as a cucumber.
    @DoctorLee69, tenacity is supposed to be pretty pointless according to the forum chatter.
    And yeah tenacity mods and tenacity in general is awful for arena purposes. Different story inside raids.
    The formula to calculate your chance to resist is: Tenacity - potency. Just that.
    (the lowest your chance to resist will ever be is 15 percent FYI)

So let's say I mod my Rey to get 99 tenacity somehow. Because I'm a crazy crazy man, who plays by his own rules. And then you come along with your old Daka, who is sitting at just 60 potency! You come along and use your basic. There is a 55 percent chance it'll start the formula above and then attempt to stun my Rey .
    My 99 tenacity is subtracted by your 60 potency giving me a 39 percent chance to resist, and making me salty. Not only did I get pounded in that match but I stocked up on all those tenacity mods for nothing! I would've had a 15 percent resist chance if I had not touched tenacity anyways. All those mods for nothing! The system needs a little improvement unforunately.
    Most toons in arena only carry around 30 percent tenacity. So usually debuffs work on everyone nowadays, depending on how potent, giggity, the debuffing toon is.
  • Don't have crit damage mods so my Lando is stuck with only a +36 crit damage on the triangle, some good health mods, and some good crit chance. He has really high critical chance, and +15 from his unique. I gave mine the +30 speed arrow, and I think he's somewhere around the 170 - 180 speed area, hiding behind a fast sth. He is honestly the best FTP attacker in my opinion. Plus he has some okay defense numbers for an attacker, and solid health. If you're at a low level( under level 70) I would mod Lando with crit chance, if you're at a high level definitely aim to stick him with crit damage. But yeah Lando is the new Rey. Except he's actually cool. Cool as a cucumber.
    @DoctorLee69, tenacity is supposed to be pretty pointless according to the forum chatter.
    And yeah tenacity mods and tenacity in general is awful for arena purposes. Different inside raids.
    The formula to calculate your chance to resist is: Tenacity - potency. Just that.

So let's say I mod my Rey to get 99 tenacity somehow. Because I'm a crazy crazy man, who plays by his own rules. And then you come along with your old Daka, who is sitting at just 60 potency! You come along and use your basic. There is a 55 percent chance it'll start the formula above and then attempt to stun my Rey .
    My 99 tenacity is subtracted by your 60 potency giving me a 39 percent chance to resist, and making me salty. Not only did I get pounded in that match but I stocked up on all those tenacity mods for nothing! I would've had a 15 percent resist chance if I had not touched tenacity anyways. All those mods for nothing! The system needs a little improvement unforunately.
    Most toons in arena only carry around 30 percent tenacity. So usually debuffs work on everyone nowadays, depending on how potent, giggity, the debuffing toon is.

Well big darn it looks like I've wasted a good bit of cantina energy farming tenacity mods. Oh well. At least I got a few good ones that added speed and one with crit damage as a primary. I really should read the dossier. And we should really talk about getting phrasing back in here.
  • Don't have crit damage mods so my Lando is stuck with only a +36 crit damage on the triangle, some good health mods, and some good crit chance. He has really high critical chance, and +15 from his unique. I gave mine the +30 speed arrow, and I think he's somewhere around the 170 - 180 speed area, hiding behind a fast sth. He is honestly the best FTP attacker in my opinion. Plus he has some okay defense numbers for an attacker, and solid health. If you're at a low level( under level 70) I would mod Lando with crit chance, if you're at a high level definitely aim to stick him with crit damage. But yeah Lando is the new Rey. Except he's actually cool. Cool as a cucumber.
    And yeah tenacity mods and tenacity in general is awful for arena purposes. Different inside raids.

Well big darn it looks like I've wasted a good bit of cantina energy farming tenacity mods. Oh well. At least I got a few good ones that added speed and one with crit damage as a primary. I really should read the dossier. And we should really talk about getting phrasing back in here.

Tenacity is good for your tanks. You don't want taunters / cleansers being stunned.

I don't have Jawas ready yet. Going to take a few credit heists for gearing and leveling for the crit damage mods.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • His squishyness needs protection, too, or he just gets wiped out.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • I hit myself on the head everyday for not considering to seriously farm this guy.
    My RG's pointy stick is getting a little worn off by all the times I tried to stun this mustached mayhem...
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I wouldn't know. Never seen an enemy Lando live long enough to bomb twice and I don't use him. Have to take your word I guess.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/u/vita/collection/lando-calrissian/
    crit chance and health mods
    with speed crit damage and protection as primaries
    +48.61% Protection
    +36% Critical Damage
    +50 Speed
    +8.88% Defense
    +7.67% Tenacity
    +1161 Protection
    +1073 Health
    +4.31% Potency
    +4.3% Offense
    +2.16% Critical Chance (50.45% with set)
    +0.51% Health (15330 with set)
    +110 Offense
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I haven't read it, but I know that when I use yoda and he buffs the team with tenacity I don't get stunned. Same with Dengar. When his mines land on the enemy I can stun them way easier. But this is strictly my speculation and experience.

That is because tenacity buff from Yoda or Rex via tenacity up specifically resists all negative status effects with a few exceptions. Gives you 100% resist chance that cannot be reduced.

Tenacity mods you are add percentage points to go into the equation tenacity - potency = chance to resist. So with tenacity mods you have to exceed opponents potency by 15% or more to increase your resist chance.