Total War - Star Wars

Maskarii
851 posts Member
edited September 2016
Do you think a Total War Star Wars would be great ?

Replies

• @EA_Jesse where are the Polls ? All gone ?
  • Maskarii wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse where are the Polls ? All gone ?

Removed from "General Discussion" for "General Abuse"
  • Lillegre wrote: »
    Maskarii wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse where are the Polls ? All gone ?

Removed from "General Discussion" for "General Abuse"

:D okay.. doesn't make any sense but hey welcome back to me after a month of staying away :D:D
  • In response to the poll.

No.
  • I would like to see a Total War Star Wars! If done well it would be fun to try and take the Republic against the Empire. Different factions with different cultural characteristics would be cool too like the nomadic Tuskens, the hive like Genosians, and the underwater Gungan.
  • Closest thing I've seen is Empire at War, nice modding community and has a pretty decent expansion. PC only though.
  • No way. The Total War franchise has fallen out of my favor, and Total War - Warhammer didn't help. BUT! I would so be down for a G Battlegrounds 2.
  • Total war only works for line combat technology, hence why it doesn't go after the 19th century, but worked fine for warhammer. So total war star wars, WWII, warhammer 40k, or Vietnam will never happen.
  • I am a strategy hardliner and well I don't know any star wars game out there that can give me that...

• Total War is my favorite non FPS franchise. The Original Rome was awesome. Loved Napolean and love and am still playing Rome2. Star Wars Total War could be incredible....
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Total War is my favorite non FPS franchise. The Original Rome was awesome. Loved Napolean and love and am still playing Rome2. Star Wars Total War could be incredible....
    What medieval 2 was the best, training an assassin to try to kill the pope after you got excommunicated was awesome. Since that never worked you just assassinated the other factions cardinals so you got elected.
    Have loved most of the series.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    SkyCake wrote: »
    No way. The Total War franchise has fallen out of my favor, and Total War - Warhammer didn't help. BUT! I would so be down for a G Battlegrounds 2.

Total War still has one of the best modding communities though, Third Age Total War could be a standalone title.

With that said I agree that its significantly harder to make the combat work for Star Wars than other franchises. Would be way better to mod Dawn of War.
  • i'd rather see a star wars game in company of heroes 2 form with faster RTS action :)
  • If you want a total war game that would rock...

Total War: Westeros

With other parts of the Game of Thrones universe added in DLC over time.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    If you want a total war game that would rock...

Have you ever tried Crusader Kings 2? The Game of Thrones mod for that is unbelievably polished.
  • If you want a total war game that would rock...

I believe medieval 2 has a mod of it.
  • Medieval 2 is so old. And I've not played crusader kings. Still...I think it deserves the resources and weight of a studio behind it to do it the justice it deserves.
  • Halp me money
This discussion has been closed.