Is it possible to create a different account for IOS?

Gaidal_Cain
1640 posts Member
edited September 2016
More specifically, I am wondering if I can continue to play my current account and then have a second one to mess around with. Farm different characters, avoid mistakes I made when I started the first time.

I have no nefarious intentions like trading gear to an alt account or guild hopping or anything like that, it would just be fun to have a fresh start without losing my first start.

So can it be done? If so how?

My current account is linked to Gamecenter and technically to Facebook (though I'm not sure what that does as none of my Facebook friends play the game).

Any help would be appreciated and I'm sorry if this has been asked a million times. :)

EDIT: Also, all I have is an iPhone. I don't have any other devices. That's probably a crucial piece of info. (Well, I have a laptop, but I don't think you can play with that.)

Replies

• Options
    Yes, sign out of Game Center. You can easily create another Apple account to sign back in with, and you can switch back and forth.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Yeah. Just create a new Apple ID. Then log into that Apple ID and go on Game Center, sign in with it, then bam get on the game.
  • Options
    ^ LOL, exactly what I said.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    ^ LOL, exactly what I said.

No you said "You can easily create another Apple account"

He said "Just create a new Apple ID"

Not an exact match doesn't meet "fuzzy" search parameters, commander

:wink:
  • Options
    You can also just sign out of game center and start the game as a "guest". It's much quicker switching between accounts. Downside is you will never be able to access that account from any other device.
  • Options
    I created a new Apple ID and logged in with Game Center.

Unfortunately I can no longer get the game to load under my new account or even my old one. I've never had this issue before so I'm thinking it must be related.

I followed the steps from the bugs and issues page and they didn't help. I'm a little worried I just screwed myself out of the game.

• Options
    OP broke the whole game when he created an alt! Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    MrClean621 wrote: »
    OP broke the whole game when he created an alt! Thanks a lot!

Ah. After reading your post I looked at the problem login mega thread!

lol, so I guess it's nothing I did, just a random coincidence... or is it?!

Dun dun DUNNNN!!!!!