***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• My name and voice have not yet been heard. Problem rectified. Pls give 4,500 of each energy and 50,000 gems for our troubles. And make everyone lvl 80. Kthxbai.
  • It's already been a lot more than 20 minutes, and still can't log in. This must have caused a great fall in the Arena ranking, and will also have less time to complete the daily activities!
  • I'm having this same problem. Can't get my ally code but I use an IPhone 6s+.
  • Mines all fouled up too, grrr
  • Same here for about an hour
  • Xylo_Phona wrote: »
    If we are requesting compensation...

I want a Pony, a BB Gun and a mega box of Russel Stover Chocolates. Oh and free Rex shards

Yes, free Rex shards. 96 to be precise
  • Gonna go nuts need to play
  • I have justmade 2 discussions about it and THEY ARE GETTING CLOSED.

I imagine they are aware of the problem.

I expect to get a compensation.
  • I knew that chuck norris wanted to try the game but ...
  • they'll fix it as soon as possible im sure, they are probably running around the office like chickens with their heads cut off right now! but seems this was something external or out of their control so we shouldnt resort to the torches and pitch forks quite yet!

wow, never thought i'd be the voice of reason

What dude? You're always pro.

I try to be as much as possible, but ill be the first to admit i've made some pretty.....vocal...posts on these forums lol
  • I have just missed the 2 hour window for energy updates because the app would not log in. I tried multiple devices, multiple wifi networks and even cellular data. Nothing worked. I now have no energy refill for this afternoon's activities and I am feeling cheated. Can't tell you BB code because I can't log in!
  • Same here! :'(
  • Please keep in mind; the measurements below are highly accurate (as are their relationships to each other). However, the descriptions are for entertainment purposes only. Unless you win money, then you owe me 10%.
    NOW!

Never gonna happen!
    At some point in the future (also; At some point)

We’re in pure Nostradamus territory here. We have a magic 8 ball and even it said, “Ask again later”.
    In the future

This isn’t going to happen during any variety of soon you care to use. In fact, it’s pretty far out there. Not as far as ‘at some point’, but we’re certainly not suggesting you book vacation time just yet. We’re probably talking about something that is possible within the current time line. Assuming, of course, the Mayans, Vikings, and 47 other random stone carvings were wrong and we’re still here after all that crazy ‘end of the world’ stuff.
    In the near future

This is absolutely, positively, without question, a possibility. In fact, it might even be a real possibility. But as to when, we’ll have to get back to you on that one.
    Soon™

No lie. It’s going to happen. It’s going to happen really freakin’, like, eventually. But it will happen!
    “Soon”

It’s official! We have given consideration to a possible date and we now have several possibilities!
    Soon

We’ve narrowed the date down to something within the calendar year!
    soon

No really, we have a date now! It’s even penciled in on a calendar somewhere!
    MoreSoonerish

We have a date, and we’re probably going to tell you what that date is…soon!
    Incredisoon

OK! We’re done messin’ around. We have a date, we’ve found the calendar we wrote it on, and we are going to tell you. Like right freakin’ shortly! Seriously!
    Tomorrowish-esque™

This is going to happen within the next 24 hours. Give or take some random number of hours which may or may not exceed an amount equal to the number of miles between the reader and the International Date Line divided by 163.97241. Unless the person is actually standing on the International Date Line at the time of reading, in which case the world will end in a cataclysmic divide by zero error and none of this will matter anyway. This is all barring any conflicts with ‘The Schedule’, of course.
    As soon as possible

Time being the slippery thing it is, this has quite probably already happened. If not, it is very likely to happen while someone is typing up the message telling you when it will happen. Assuming, that it is in fact possible.

Modifiers, adjustments, and other fun stuff.
    Capitalization

As a general rule, capitalization will tip you off as to a measurement’s place in time. Capital letters denote a longer period of time than lower case letters. This applies to all uses of capitalization when dealing with time. Thus Soon is longer than soon. Likewise, MoreSoonerish, Moresoonerish, and moresoonerish are all incremetally shorter periods from longest to shortest.
    TM and its uses;

The notorious ™ has very specific meanings. It denotes a longer period of time than the word or phrase would otherwise represent without the addition of the ™.
    “Quotes"

The use of quotes, like the use of TM and Capitalization has specific meaning. It is another measure of extending the noted period of time. Though it denotes a shorter extension than either ™ or Capitalization.
    Combined notation

When you see a combination of modifiers (™, quotes, and capitalization) you must consider the impact of all modifiers on the base measurement. The more modifiers, the larger the expansion of time from the base measurement.

Addendum A: Spooky Stuff
    It’s on schedule

This relates exclusively to a highly theoretical method of calculating time commonly referred to as, ‘The Schedule’. The Schedule is part of an emerging understanding of time called Quantum Sapience Time. Schedule Time has the amazing ability to exist, not exist, and potentially exist or not exist all at the same instant. It is only the act of observing The Schedule that forces it into a fixed state in which the normal rules of Sapience Time apply. This is commonly called “entanglement”. Entangling one’s self with The Schedule is a very risky proposition as it can lead to temporal disorientation. Especially as it does not require one to be in any physical proximity to The Schedule. Albert Einstein himself referred to this as “Spooky action at a distance.”
    Addendum B: Backward Causality:
    We told you so

Any attempt to look back upon or view the flow of Sapience Time from a future point will amplify and enhance the predictive and pre-deterministic nature of soon. The effect of this observance is to reveal the perfect accuracy of all predictions within the fabric of the Sapience Time Continuum. In short, the act of releasing content will cause the time line to become self-evident and clearly predictive of the exact moment in the future at which the release will happen when viewed from that future.
    I fight the good fight
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    In all seriousness is anyone else experiencing psychological trauma over this? They create an addictive game, quite literally, and then let it remain broken for so long.

I feel I need to talk to someone.

*Game doesn't work. Run to forum. Sees 1k comments already.*

"Ah, ok I feel better now that I'm not the only addict here."

In all seriousness, I hope the new raid or something big is dropping, but I think they would notify us of downtime first.
  • Do we know anything yet? My mental health break is counting on this.
  • Koryphaia wrote: »
    so...I have now been unable to log in for the entire duration of my "midday energy reward" window. fingers crossed that we get this energy or some other compensation for the loss...

+1 I lost out on the Cantina energy :(
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    evanbio wrote: »
    Rarlie wrote: »

Wow. Looks like it's all of EA, not just SWGoH. If that's the case, I'm sure they are working on it.

Just curious, but did this start around the time that the Yoda event was set to become active? Yoda broke the servers!!!

It went down an hour and 20 minutes before Yoda was up, just a coicidence I suspect.
    {RotE}
  • Future74
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Docperi wrote: »
    A lot of gear and energy is lost ... And Arena Ranking ...
    Lost first rank too.
    Agreed! Crash happend to me 6 minutes before deadline... i was ranked first.
    Compensation wont make up for that reward :-1:

...nor the stress
  • Mossywalsh wrote: »
    This is shocking. Spend a fortune on this game. Always issues. May have to look elsewhere.

"Always"? Kind of steals from credibility when we use words like that.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • The suspense is killing me!!!! I'm literally having withdrawals, Master Yoda challenge has begun and I have a pending purchase haha.

Good luck and god speed getting it fixed. May the force be with you...
  • Could it be a retributive Old Ben just seizing control of the servers and dodging our connections?
  • Seeing the same thing, though I'm glad I'm not alone. Is there a way around it? Or just android users affected?
  • Akeron wrote: »
    Admin.. STOP DELETING THIS THREAD. People want to know whats going on.

Threads on this topic are being merged here, you're not deleted. @Akeron
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Aww man, me and my guild needed to knock out this challenge too for guild coins to start a Raid tonight.... This sucks
  • Tulkas
    253 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    So many complaints. The game is down, yes. But this excuse of oh I'm losing arena ranking and payouts. If no one can log on then no one can bump you. Just be patient. The devs will comp us some stuff. You know nothing. Cry less.
  • Rarlie wrote: »

zVJn7Po.png

EA just got mega hacked.

wow really i just played other eagames
  • WhaleKiller1
    517 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Tulkas wrote: »
    So many complaints. The game is down, yes. But this excuse of oh I'm losing arena ranking and payouts. If no one can log on then no one can bump you. Just be patient. The devs will comp us some stuff. You know nothing. Cry less.

DO YOU KNOW how arena works? Most people don't take their top spot until right before payout. So they're missing crystals.
  • MilMuertes
    315 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    If you are THAT upset, Broken Matt Hardy has a solution for you

DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!
  • KyleOhhh
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I understand bugs and updates, it's a different frustration all together when you just can't play the thing..
  • So I guess my bonus energy isn't gonna come back for today then :(
This discussion has been closed.