Heads up on the Cantina at level 61

RlPPER
18 posts Member
edited January 2016
So i am stoked to farm new characters on the new cantina after reaching level 61 ...... Errrrrrrrrrr not!!!! .. Same characters to farm as previous cantina levels and you charge more energy to get them.
Post edited by Hozilla on

Replies

• More energy spent = more dollars for EA or less play time for F2P
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    why crying for ?
  • They did it to give an option to farm the same character as before but with a higher chance to obtain better materials. You'll also receive more cantina credits per attempt compared to lower levels.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Yeah. For example, farming Luke at 1-b, using refill 100 and 200, i would get a tier 3 ability material maybe 2 times in a week. Farming Luke on 5-b, i get 2 or 3 per refresh.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • You get more dragonballs for each Sim. So it works out to be better value.

If you read the patch notes tou would know that the only new editions to cantina missions are Bariss and Dooku. Other than that everyone else is a repeat.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Lets be honest we farm for materials at lesser energy costs... You know you farm the cantina for shards and shards only
  • And the elusive ability material lll..... And btw cosmicturtle maybe you should read the patch again because dooku nor bariss is on the new cantina. They only have luke, chewie, talia and finn available
  • Cantina level 6 is where Dooku and Barriss are. Unlocks at level 69.
  • Yes exactly ty pay2win
  • Aluxendr
    358 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    RlPPER wrote: »
    So i am stoked to farm new characters on the new cantina after reaching level 61 ...... Errrrrrrrrrr not!!!! What the hell EA... Same characters to farm as previous cantina levels and you charge more energy to get them....thats ****
    \

Barriss/Dooku are the next stage up (Stage 6) as is clearly stated in the patch notes (maybe you should re-read them).

Drop rates, ESPECIALLY for purple mats are MUCH higher (Over 1200 energy spent since patch, and I've gotten about 12 T3s. Which is far higher than Stage 1/2 and 3/4)

The ratio of Energy to Crystal is FAR higher. Stage 1/2 nets 195 Crystal per 120 Energy (120/8, times 13), 3/4 nets 204 (120/12 times 17) and 5(assumable 6 too) yields 210 (120/12 times 21). Which means overall more shards per day.

Post edited by FashionFett on
  • RlPPER
    18 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    no comment
  • More dragonballs + More exp = More win.
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    none

Nice counter to his statistics.
  • Considering the cantina shipments are by far the most valuable form of currency due to the characters available to purchase, and relatively slow speed of farming the dragon orbs, this is a good thing.
  • Stage 5 is just a stepping stone for me to get to Dooku...I couldn't care less about what characters are there to farm.
  • Terrorize89
    434 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Aluxendr wrote: »
    So i am stoked to farm new characters on the new cantina after reaching level 61 ...... Errrrrrrrrrr not!!!! What the hell EA... Same characters to farm as previous cantina levels and you charge more energy to get them....thats ****

Barriss/Dooku are the next stage up (Stage 6) as is clearly stated in the patch notes (maybe you should re-read them).

Drop rates, ESPECIALLY for purple mats are MUCH higher (Over 1200 energy spent since patch, and I've gotten about 12 T3s. Which is far higher than Stage 1/2 and 3/4)

The ratio of Energy to Crystal is FAR higher. Stage 1/2 nets 195 Crystal per 120 Energy (120/8, times 13), 3/4 nets 204 (120/12 times 17) and 5(assumable 6 too) yields 210 (120/12 times 21). Which means overall more shards per day.

Depends what shards you're after, you get 1 extra shipment (5 shards) every 22 days if you spend 360 energy on map 5/6.

Whereas in 4/5 you get 132 extra chances at node shards every 22 days if you spend 360 energy
  • Dario wrote: »
    why crying for ?

"Why are you crying for?",

Learn to spell.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
    why crying for ?

Learn to spell.

Sorry to be a stickler here, but it would be either:

"What are you crying for?" Or "Why are you crying?" :wink:
    why crying for ?

Learn to spell.

Sorry to be a stickler here, but it would be either:

"What are you crying for?" Or "Why are you crying?" :wink:

I'll also be a stickler.

He didn't actually spell anything wrong.
  • More of a grammar issue
  • What next, 32 energy for mob enforcer? Your not guarantee better drops for higher energy. I'm sure for every person that says I got great drops. Someone will say they got poo.
  • I don't go to cantina to farm ability mats nor dragon balls, I farm shards and I'd rather farm chewy for 8 energy than 12. Unless the drop rate is also higher for shards then I wouldn't see the point on character repeats.
  • Jisst
    36 posts Member
    edited January 2016

fanboy
  • Lol jisst
  • d3gauss
    311 posts Member
    edited January 2016

clean your dorm before it gets inspected.
    Post edited by d3gauss on
  • Actually I prefer farming Luke at stage 5. I'm not in a hurry for him, but I want more cantina tokens. Getting 21 token instead of 12 is better, atleast for me it is, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way
  • Pilot wrote: »
    Yeah. For example, farming Luke at 1-b, using refill 100 and 200, i would get a tier 3 ability material maybe 2 times in a week. Farming Luke on 5-b, i get 2 or 3 per refresh.

Really? Wow I am going tonuse it today then. Mats t3 more important than anythings.

• Edited some barbs against other members of the forum.

Chill with the insults.

FashionFett.
  • Aaron from EA said in another thread the drop rates on tier III (purple) ability mats are higher on Cantina 5/6 plus there's more cantina tokens, credits and the training droids are better.

You want to farm ONLY shards then great, do it at the lower levels, but you won't get far without upgrading ability and training and that takes the rarer stuff that drops in level 5/6 at higher rates.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762