Hey I'm pretty new to this game but looking to get better.
Things you should know.
So far I have not got any new characters, so I just have the starters.
I'm not looking to spend any $ on the game.
For my allies I always choose Dooku or Barriss (obviously).
I'm level 33 and have been playing almost a week.
Now I have some questions. Just tell me if whatever i'm doing is correct or not and if it isn't what I should do.
1. I'm working on getting Dooku, Wendu and Luminara primarily from battles.
2. I saw someone post Sidious was good to buy in the arena so i've been buying those shards.
3. I've been buying almost everything from shipments.
4. I have 1.5k Crystals and am saving for the Chromium 8x Bundle.
5. I'm only selling those mining droids nothing else.
6. I'm using Clone Sergeant over Ewok Scout.
7. I only ever farm for gear when I'm missing 1 or 2 gear for the character.
8. I'm not not really doing much squad cantina (yet).
And lastly if there's any tips you could give me that I may not know I'd love to hear them.
Thanks in a advance!
Agreed. And even if you are not willing to spend any more than that, consider $5 for the Dooku package. It is the price of a burger, and you'll have a lot of fun with what you get in there.
Does that package ever come back after it leaves? It already left for me and there's no sign of it now.
Ok I'll start doing that, what are the best characters to buy in cantina?
Her heal is anemic, her main attack horrible (and the animation slow and ugly). She'll never make a PvP squad, and if you really need her for a regular mission you can borrow her.
I'm thinking of going for more of an "offense is the best defense" approach for the dark side.
Aside from the slow animation, old daka has one of the better attacks which can stun 1 or 2 opponents. While the heal is among the worst, the resurrection is nice even though it rarely works. If you always use talias heal first you have pretty solid healing between the 2. Old daka is not a primary healer, but with the right team she works just fine. If her attack wasnt so slow it would easily be my favorite.
I also wouldn't worry about windu.
You need to focus on your gear. Gear is actually way more important than your level.
Use your free crystals on energy, not chromium. While a 4* character is nice, you won't be able to upgrade him very quickly or at all w/o spending money.
I'm in the same boat as you though. My light team is entirely all the starter characters. I did buy Dooku though.