Players Speed and turn meter percentages stop at ???

My questions are for everyone.

The general question is how does a turn get processed. It seems phasma has a chance to gain 40% turn meter but does this get wasted when 4 characters are already at 90%? To make things fair if I had guys at 90% and I gain 40% turn meter then I feel like they should have 130% so after their next attack they should start at 30%.

The reason why things look off is when you start a match it looks like everyone is within 20% of the same speed. I'd like to see a bigger seperation and a way to see turn bar percentages rather than trying to determine from the blue bar. I have bad eyes and it seems I have a disadvantage trying to see who is next.

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Michajam wrote: »
    My questions are for everyone.

The general question is how does a turn get processed. It seems phasma has a chance to gain 40% turn meter but does this get wasted when 4 characters are already at 90%? To make things fair if I had guys at 90% and I gain 40% turn meter then I feel like they should have 130% so after their next attack they should start at 30%.

The reason why things look off is when you start a match it looks like everyone is within 20% of the same speed. I'd like to see a bigger seperation and a way to see turn bar percentages rather than trying to determine from the blue bar. I have bad eyes and it seems I have a disadvantage trying to see who is next.

Thats valid to a point. Having a visual percentage next to the blue bar or under it would be helpful to lots im sure
  • CptCaveman
    713 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Nope. Turn meter bonuses can't go over 1000, but natural turn speed can. So if you fill a turn meter using a special ability, they will that round because their bar is at 1000.

I though it worked that way and that you could overfill for a long time because with speed the rounds between turns take place it is hard to tell exactly what happens, but learned different thanks to The Team Instinct speed guide.

You can get multiple bonuses and fill a meter in one round allowing a toon to take a turn twice in a round.
    Post edited by CptCaveman on
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • CptCaveman wrote: »
    Nope. Turn meter bonuses can't go over 1000, but natural turn speed can. So if you fill a turn meter using a special ability, they will that round because their bar is at 1000.

I though it worked that way and that you could overfill for a long time because with speed the rounds between turns take place it is hard to tell exactly what happens, but learned different thanks to The Team Instinct speed guide.

You can get multiple bonuses and fill a meter in one round allowing a toon to take a turn twice in a round.

This is why I think there needs to be a bigger discrepancy between slow and fast characters. It seems most times everyone is so close together. At the beginning anyways which is when a person would use specials like turn meters. For example when Phasma is ready to use his special most everyone is already at 90%.