Please update the Yoda event

I have passed the last level but would like to continue to play for different rewards

Replies

• Yes please! A rugged 5 jedi team led by Yoda. Different set of jedi each time you pick a fight.
  • Yes all my Jedi need more training
  • I would love to be able to do some form of the event each time. Even for an omega or something, it would be great!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Tune up Yoda for level 80 max geared Jedi with mk 5 mods
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • tRRRey wrote: »
    Tune up Yoda for level 80 max geared Jedi with mk 5 mods

This. I really want to see another round entitled whining please! :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • they could just add a level to the event that requires a 7* yoda leader to complete. that would be kind of fun. make it give stuncuffs, hairdryers, or some other purple gear that is incredibly rare
  • Mystcjon wrote: »
    they could just add a level to the event that requires a 7* yoda leader to complete. that would be kind of fun. make it give stuncuffs, hairdryers, or some other purple gear that is incredibly rare

Since hair dryers are available in challenges - stun cuffs please!!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*