Chance to escape in Heroic Raid

Hey,

in the description of the raid there is a "40%" chance to escape with a character.
I´ve tried it now for about 100 times and i escaped exactly 3 times ^^
I know that its not that easy with chances becaus luck is in it. But in t6 raid i didnt have this problem the 50% was right.
I think that is in t7 raid a false coding?
Or am i the only one with this problem. I case of the new raid i would normaly say: doesnt matter. But who knews if the new raid comes this year :D

Replies

• Options
    I agree with you. Everyone will come out here and say bad RNG or confirmation bias. But something does seem up with T7. I too have maybe gotten 3 successful retreats out of about 15 T7 raids now. Where as T6 really did seem to be a 50/50 success rate.

Maybe I'll hit a streak of 8 out of 10 successful ones... I'm due.
  • Options
    My figures show a 4% chance. That's data I collected over my whole guild for a while.
  • Options
    I also get about 4% success rate I definitely think they should correct this... Even a 25% chance would be far less infuriating then the false 40
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I only try to escape luke and han after phase 1 of haat. 40% seems too high based on the weeks of doing this. Feels closer to 30%, but I haven't been taking notes on it.