Moving raid reset times.

I seem to recall a while ago there being plans to move raid reset times to 24h after the raid started, to make it better for those with a 2am etc. reset.

Whatever happened to that? Is it still a thing or did the idea get sacked off altogether?

Replies

• If you aren't in a guild that does T7s you have a problem. Enough said.

I don't have a problem with it and I don't see how that's even remotely relevant, but thanks for your input.

I don't have a problem with it and I don't see how that's even remotely relevant, but thanks for your input.
    You are aware the rank 50 in at T7 gets better rewards than the rank 1 of a T6, right? T7 raids don't have resets, so it shouldn't be an issue.

You are aware the rank 50 in at T7 gets better rewards than the rank 1 of a T6, right? T7 raids don't have resets, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Ding ding ding!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Only if u have the guild to complete a t7. If u don't u get nothing. You don't know his guild so instead of being an **** just don't comment. Ding ding ding duh look at me
  • Trouserdeagle
    267 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    If you aren't in a guild that does T7s you have a problem. Enough said.

Once again, I don't have a problem with it, and your point doesn't address the underlying issue.

Ding ding ding!

Is that the sound of a bell end?
  • Only if u have the guild to complete a t7. If u don't u get nothing. You don't know his guild so instead of being an **** just don't comment. Ding ding ding duh look at me
    Thanks for that. All I am saying is it's a better option to find a T7 guild. There is no other way out of this issue as far as I am aware.
    Thanks for that. All I am saying is it's a better option to find a T7 guild. There is no other way out of this issue as far as I am aware.

My question was what happened to the plans to move raid reset times to be in line with the start time, not "please be condescending and tell me to join a T7 guild."

There were plans, I'm curious what happened to them. If I wanted to change guilds, I would have.

My question was what happened to the plans to move raid reset times to be in line with the start time, not "please be condescending and tell me to join a T7 guild."

There were plans, I'm curious what happened to them. If I wanted to change guilds, I would have.
    As far as I'm aware there were no plans.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/46294/community-update-6-10-2016#latest

Second to last bullet point.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/46294/community-update-6-10-2016#latest

So the change has already been made.

I dont think it has. Not for our T6 guild.
  • Trouserdeagle
    267 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Only if u have the guild to complete a t7. If u don't u get nothing. You don't know his guild so instead of being an **** just don't comment. Ding ding ding duh look at me

No it hasn't.

Hence my post.

What say you, @EA_Jesse @CG_CapGaSP @CG_Kozispoon
  • Just a question regarding this change....for some guilds, wouldn't it just be moving a potentially bad reset time from one player to another?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Just a question regarding this change....for some guilds, wouldn't it just be moving a potentially bad reset time from one player to another?

For some guilds yes. Some guilds try to get everyone in the same tz. So they are really the only ones to get a benefit.
  • I'm sure it's being worked on just as quickly and diligently as the Teebo stealth bug.

That fix should be any day now.